IGNORED

Thehauntingsoul

thehauntingsoul

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He would be alright if he stopped talking so much shit. Also i find his posts too long and self indulgent, its as if he's trying to hard. He can be quite cringey at times when he gets carried away and seems to bare his soul in some of his posts. He talks at length about really irrellevant shit. Clearly someone with a lot of time on his hands. Also, he needs to start posting things in the correct subforum.

But apart from that he's ok.

He would be alright if he stopped talking so much shit. Also i find his posts too long and self indulgent, its as if he's trying to hard. He can be quite cringey at times when he gets carried away and seems to bare his soul in some of his posts. He talks at length about really irrellevant shit. Clearly someone with a lot of time on his hands. Also, he needs to start posting things in the correct subforum.

But apart from that he's pretty ghey.

i give you a hard time because you're a borderline aspie case but i don't really mean it. I just have "Internet Tough Guy Syndrome".

That being said, I'm still going to give you a hard time until you praise every mix and song i have ever posted here. With complete honesty.

Guest Chogg

Wrong subforum. Thought you might have taken the hint the first dozen times we gave you hell about cluttering up the subforum with inane crap. Guess not.

That probably also answers your question.

yeah i would have put it in the correct subforum but

A - I mainly post here so alot of the other WATMMers have no clue who i am, and

B - I dont really care about the subforum rules. Prepare for them to be broken once more!

Also yes I need some pussy. It has been a mighty long time. Oh well, long winded over analytic posts here on WATMM is the next best thing.

yeah i would have put it in the correct subforum but

A - I mainly post here so alot of the other WATMMers have no clue who i am, and

B - I dont really care about the subforum rules. Prepare for them to be broken once more!

Also yes I need some pussy. It has been a mighty long time. Oh well, long winded over analytic posts here on WATMM is the next best thing.

A - that's a great great thing.

B - well, let's just say i am disappointed in you.

Is your self-esteem so low you need people to boost it for you in a thread made to talk about yourself? If that's the case, see a psychologist (i'm not being mean, just serious).

no, I had a gf for 2.5 years and we screwed pretty much every day. We were counting for the first while when we were dating. We got up to like... 300 something and then lost track.

Several here and there, the most recent was like... oct-nov I screwed around with this chick for about 2 weeks or so.

So actually no, not since childbirth but judging by your post count you probably are in that boat.

no, I had a gf for 2.5 years and we screwed pretty much every day. We were counting for the first while when we were dating. We got up to like... 300 something and then lost track.

genuine lol

Archived