IGNORED

if you were a girl....

sinicalypse

so if you were able to have a genie grant you a wish of being changed over to the female gender side of things, which whattem member would you serenade in the hopes of getting them to hopelessly fall in love with you and crush crush emote flirt mad game penis pictures for perhaps the most ultimate pisstake in the sub-game-life that is whatteming?!@

lord knows it's a time honored tradition here to create a female dupe persona, build it up slowly over time, and then eventually show interest in a guy and see how far you can get him to go in the name of taking the piss out of them, so like, thats where i wanna come in and speculate as to who you'd try to victimize with your ubiquitous inverted-sexuality-in-teh-name-ov-comedy:

being a narcissist, i'd answer myself cuz i'm so batshit mental you could prolly get a 45 minute narrated penis video, complete with additional novella not to mention an influx of so much attention and rambling that it'd make your life feel complete.

otherwise, i think one of the admins/moderators would be the big fish, or from there it'd have to be one of the true pillars of the community: mcgriff, essines, alzado, or even an asm-head.

if you were able to tempt someone who's married/engaged/supargirlfriended, thus getting them to "cheat" on their spouse by showing you the kind of magic junk that makes a woman commit to a hardcore bbs-poster, well, seriously i think then and only then you could retire and champion of the internets with your only worry being contracting aids.

i'd get in a cat fight with weed... then fish hook her!

who?

I've seen a couple of scissor fights where a lot of squish sounds were happening and where there's "squish", there's pleasure. I never thought two women could get anything off of it.

sounds like playing with 2 sink plungers

Guest Stoppit
beneboi he's so hot i love him

nah abbygeorge or stoppit :heart:

:heart:

I sense an impending threesome

Guest abusivegeorge
beneboi he's so hot i love him

nah abbygeorge or stoppit :heart:

I sense an impending threesome

Lets have it in the Venetian Snares Subforum, which is in the LTM forum, man controversial or what.

i'd play with my tits. oh wait.........

you need to man up and use your powers of evil to manifest a cockstorm of tsunamic proportions, seriously are you all about wasting ye olde gift of life!?@

lord knows it's a time honored tradition here to create a female dupe persona, build it up slowly over time, and then eventually show interest in a guy and see how far you can get him to go in the name of taking the piss out of them, so like, thats where i wanna come in and speculate as to who you'd try to victimize with your ubiquitous inverted-sexuality-in-teh-name-ov-comedy

since i'ma dupe - i've accomplished this 3 times

Guest taxman

i would ask the genie to make me able to teleport. this has been my wish ever since i was a little kid. fuck turning into a girl, especially for the sake of watmm.

lord knows it's a time honored tradition here to create a female dupe persona, build it up slowly over time, and then eventually show interest in a guy and see how far you can get him to go in the name of taking the piss out of them, so like, thats where i wanna come in and speculate as to who you'd try to victimize with your ubiquitous inverted-sexuality-in-teh-name-ov-comedy

Haha weed are you serious? I always thought you were actually a girl. I guess in retrospect there is no such thing as girls on WATMM

Guest IRARI

Haha weed are you serious? I always thought you were actually a girl. I guess in retrospect there is no such thing as girls on WATMM

thanksomuch and Mimi are tied for best watmm wimmen

Guest JohnTqs

i think that if i was turned into a girl i would become a lesbian, just because lesbians have the hottest sex.

Archived