IGNORED

converting video into sound?

Guest Abuse

Guest Abuse

yo. are there free softwares for "translating" video (avi) into sound? sort of like those coagula, audiopaint etc stuffs that create sound from bmp/jpeg images but video.

it's idm

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

The version I have can't put out flac, but mp3, wav and ogg. It's a quite useful video converter too - it converts flv into mpg, mp4 into wmv into avi, whatever (though sometimes the resulting videos can't be opened by some programs, but that's probably down to the settings or codecs picked before rendering)

Oh yeah and the official website linked above is very poorly designed but it is freeware and you can find the download link on the site, somewhere.

Oh yeah and the official website linked above is very poorly designed but it is freeware and you can find the download link on the site, somewhere.

Poorly designed? I remember when Joyrex first introduced me to SUPER, it took me about 30 minutes to actually find the download link.

If you just open a video file as a text file, you can just switch out the video header for an mp3 one or something.

Oh yeah, and it'll usually just comes out as obnoxious white noise but .psd files sound really good for some reason.

If you just open a video file as a text file, you can just switch out the video header for an mp3 one or something.

Can you show how?

I think she's referring to changing the file extension.... Is it an avi file? you can't edit avi files... only view them... i think... what editing software are you using ?

Can you show how?

I'm using Text Edit. Uh.. let me see if I can find a youtube.

Poorly designed? I remember when Joyrex first introduced me to SUPER, it took me about 30 minutes to actually find the download link.

It's due to how they designed their site - if the popup ads are blocked, it never directs you to the download link. Forced contributions like that suck, but hey, he's gotta pay the bills too, right?

Archived