IGNORED

Asshole Posts

Alzado

what kind of an internet citizen are you? believe it or not, i'm more of a helpful posts kind of guy. i really only devolve into asshole posting on watmm and similar boards (although i'm now banned from most of those).

most places i go on the interweb, i offer helpful information whereever i can and i always thank those that have provided some info that was helpful to me. on web site where serious topics are discussed, i consider opposing viewpoints and offer my views respectfully. but here, there could a thread titled "cure for cancer found" and i would reply "gay".

so why am i such a jagoff here? i can't really figure it out, actually. i'm not sure how the LOL Alzado persona was born. that was part of my motivation behind creating farm eagle. it felt good not to be Alzado for a while. But when i was forced to take on my old familiar name, old school Alzado popped right back up.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Caustic

I'm like the homeless dude who sells The Big Issue in town centre.

A few people take notice, but for the most part I'm just a bothersome noise, largely ignored by the masses.

Also, I smell bad.

I'd like to think that I'm as helpful on here as I am outside the WATMM borders. Though, whereas asses on here that kick up a fuss I'd confront with the magical red banhammer, in real life I'm more likely to just avoid ....

Guest maantecaaa!!!

I think being an asshole on the internet is an almost conscious decision to be a negative force in the world. Think about it this way: you can be an asshole in person and affect only the people around you. And they have the choice of avoiding you. On the internet, not only can you be affecting multiple amounts of people(2? 100? 1000? 10000??), but you're wasting their time as well. If you're gonna be an asshole, do it with style, be clever. Sometimes I cringe when i'm posting a new thread because it's a given that some D- level sarcasm will be in the replies.

One of the greatest achievements of mankind, I wish people were more appreciative of it.

broken a couple of mock the ekt ignorance strings. theres a line that can be crossed with people who seem to hoard their limited and lacklustre knowledge whilst mocking those of little (however lolsome the post was). everyone was a n00b once.

general banter is a whole different ball game. don't want to even start contemplating that shit. most regulars are decent people but so very very gay.

*docks*

I'm defiantly more helpful. I did the asshole thing on a dnb forum in 2001, that shit is played.

Guest my usernames always really suck

penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis

Guest catsonearth

i try not to be an asshole and generally i think i'm more helpful than not, but a lot of people seem to think i'm all aggro just because i make long posts that are ranty and contain frequent expletives. rest assured, i'm a pretty mellow guy and i don't really get worked up over very much. the only time i turn into an asshole (in real llife and internets) is when people are trying to pull some bullshit on me. i just can't stand for bullshit (which basically means when people are talking out of their ass about shit they don't know about or being overly judgmental about things they have no right judging or trying to throw their weight around and pick on people, etc.). otherwise, i'm a fuckin' saint, i am.

are you trying to understand?

The question is: Are you?

Did this hit a nerve? I didn't mean for it too.

Archived