IGNORED

Asshole Posts

Alzado

I think being an asshole on the internet is an almost conscious decision to be a negative force in the world. Think about it this way: you can be an asshole in person and affect only the people around you. And they have the choice of avoiding you. On the internet, not only can you be affecting multiple amounts of people(2? 100? 1000? 10000??), but you're wasting their time as well. If you're gonna be an asshole, do it with style, be clever. Sometimes I cringe when i'm posting a new thread because it's a given that some D- level sarcasm will be in the replies.

One of the greatest achievements of mankind, I wish people were more appreciative of it.

QFT

I am probably annoying sometimes because I like to post on here when I'm super bored, and I talk way too much in real life but if I post lots of stuff on message boards it helps me vent a little bit.

I hate when people on forums decide to be assholes though, although I can't blame them because most of those types are the people who have like over 15k posts. I am on this board off and on almost all day most days and my post count is not really climbing that much... I post on the shroomery often as well for the last 4 years and I'm just breaking 1000. I honestly don't get how the people with 15k posts got there without becoming the spammers they seem to love ripping apart.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest catsonearth
I think being an asshole on the internet is an almost conscious decision to be a negative force in the world. Think about it this way: you can be an asshole in person and affect only the people around you. And they have the choice of avoiding you. On the internet, not only can you be affecting multiple amounts of people(2? 100? 1000? 10000??), but you're wasting their time as well. If you're gonna be an asshole, do it with style, be clever. Sometimes I cringe when i'm posting a new thread because it's a given that some D- level sarcasm will be in the replies.

One of the greatest achievements of mankind, I wish people were more appreciative of it.

QFT

I am probably annoying sometimes because I like to post on here when I'm super bored, and I talk way too much in real life but if I post lots of stuff on message boards it helps me vent a little bit.

I hate when people on forums decide to be assholes though, although I can't blame them because most of those types are the people who have like over 15k posts. I am on this board off and on almost all day most days and my post count is not really climbing that much... I post on the shroomery often as well for the last 4 years and I'm just breaking 1000. I honestly don't get how the people with 15k posts got there without becoming the spammers they seem to love ripping apart.

lol

...that's how.

i get really dick-like when i run into people i am unfamiliar with who seem to be expounding some kind of bullshit. but after a month or two of harassment me and whom ever i am giving shit tend to hit a crossroads and end up becoming chummy. like with tsm. i was a complete ass to her for the first year i was on the board and then i probably grew up and now we're chums. happens all the time. but it's the internets so i opt for the dick first off cause i can do so easily and vent my frustrations with minimal back lash.

The thing that keeps you coming back about Alzado is this. He's among the most upstanding WATMM citizens and he even has a precious daughter named Ellie :laughing: :kiss: who is very cute no pedo (ps I know this from a publicly posted Halloween picture that he put up so she even had a concealed identity. There is no stalking happening).

awful defensive.....

Guest Shit Attack

i only really post when i disagree with whatever people are saying cos theres no point in typing shit if i already agree with you. (dosent apply to this post)

Guest Stoppit

I only post if I've got something witty and/or insightful to say

or, y'know, if i'm bored 'n shit.

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

i think watmm generally seems to attract people who are often strong minded, opinionated, analytical, head smart and addicted to at least 1 mind fuck drug. when you put them people together it just becomes a room full of smart arse tossers trying to be funny until a difference of opinion arises and then everyones a cunt. myself included

makes me think of the bill hicks people who hate people society

are you saying you're god, joyrex?

edit: because you created watmm i mean

About the only thing that I and a higher power have in common are the silly, backwards rules we put in place for the better of all, but people still break nonetheless.

Archived