IGNORED

Epic Pizza

Guest mrcopyandpaste

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fiznuthian
these days i'm all about minimal, thin crust pizza. pepperoni, no other toppings. sometimes just a good old margherita.

ditto.

big fat greasy pizza is just ugh.

Guest Al Hounos
these days i'm all about minimal, thin crust pizza. pepperoni, no other toppings. sometimes just a good old margherita.

ditto.

fags

Guest fiznuthian

ditto.

fags

fatty. go eat more big fat greasy pizza while i diet on pizza inn uber-thin.

pizza should be artful and well-balanced, not a masturbation in meat. come back when you're not drunk on cider.

pizza can be whatever the fuck it wants to be cause it's fucking pizza. want some bacon on that shit? THROW IT ON!

want a fucking ceasar salad on your fucking pizza? BAKE THAT SHIT UP

wanna make a pizza out of two paper clips and a piece of rubber? EAT IT UP, MOTHERFUCKING PIZZA-GUYVER

seriously. get your gay, shit covered, brown snob noses outta this shit, it's fucking pizza.

pizza should be artful and well-balanced, not a masturbation in meat. come back when you're not drunk on cider.

yes. 3 well chosen toppings is enough... 1 meat and 2 veg.

that one looks like a big salt and grease fest.

meat and 2 veg!

pizza can be whatever the fuck it wants to be cause it's fucking pizza. want some bacon on that shit? THROW IT ON!

want a fucking ceasar salad on your fucking pizza? BAKE THAT SHIT UP

wanna make a pizza out of two paper clips and a piece of rubber? EAT IT UP, MOTHERFUCKING PIZZA-GUYVER

seriously. get your gay, shit covered, brown snob noses outta this shit, it's fucking pizza.

nah i mean i like me some greasy stupid meat pizza just like anybody else. but i'm not going to go posting pictures of it on the internet and claiming superiority. that would be stupid. i would have to be drunk.

da supa lol

Guest Stoppit
pizza can be whatever the fuck it wants to be cause it's fucking pizza.

this.

Pizza is a state of mind.

Archived