IGNORED

being recognized on the street

Guest petr

i used to do a lot of rap shows when i was 16 to about 19 yrs old. sometimes people would recognize me, probably happened over 15 times in saskatoon. that doesnt happen anymore and it kinda saddens me. i was on my way to becoming a celebrity

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I was certainly shouted at in my local shopping mall as "Strongbowgeorge", somebody recognised me from my car forum, pretty awesome really.

Guest pantsonmyhead

i was recognized on a date one time...twas awesome, couldn't be more perfect timing

also been recognized at work a few times but i don't really like that experience much.

^ this happened to me once, it was perfect timing. i kind of wasted it on that girl though, there wasn't really any mutual interest i think

edit what i mean is i haven't called her back in a couple of weeks. i'm a dick

i ended up not really liking her . . we had some really fun conversations before we hooked up and then it seemed like she was a totally different person. also pretty boring in bed truth be told ):

it was very weird to sit down to dinner with her and have a girl i worked with come over and be like 'remember that thing we worked on together? it went to cannes! congratulations!' lowell.

yeah, i have to say, just having an externally-caused orgasm after a few months of not having one drastically reordered my priorities, so she did me a big favor there. no real grief caused, it seems like she was pretty uninvested in me also, thank goodness.

thanks for asking :kiss:

i would recognise you

i know :)

haha, you recognized Nat and I as fellow WATMMers at that Clark show way back!

shit i almost forgot about that. you guys were really freaked out for a good minute at least. and then i got thrown out of webster hall. and then i was trying to get a fake ID because clark invited me to the afterparty but i was underage. and then i met back up with you guys again we went and smoked weed and watched south park.

if i remember correctly?? heh

i thought a girl yelled out "tht! tne" at a concert i was attending but i may have been hallucinating

What would that even sound like verbalized?

In my head it sounds like "that knee".

only the other way around (someone who'd seen me in public contacted me on myspace)

hey sorry we couldn't hang out again, only in amsterdam for 2 days and was ridiculously busy had to pack up a bunch of stuff and put it in a friends car to drive to berlin. surely i will back back soon tho and i'll see u

when I had long hair and a goatee, lots of Koreans would call me Jesus on the subway.

Once someone thought I was Tom Cruise, but then i stood up.

Guest thanksomuch

Wolfgang Puck hailed me down in the parking lot of the grocery store i go to while he was in town. I work with him on a regular basis so it was flattering to have a reconizable "celebrity chef" calling out my name franticly. he even helped me put my groceries in my car ^^

Wolfgang Puck hailed me down in the parking lot of the grocery store i go to while he was in town. I work with him on a regular basis so it was flattering to have a reconizable "celebrity chef" calling out my name franticly. he even helped me put my groceries in my car ^^

lol... awesome!

faizon love was a regular customer at the place i used to work at. it was cool walking up to him in the lobby and he called out my name in front of the other customers and we'd give eachother pounds and love! good times!

Guest thanksomuch

lol... awesome!

faizon love was a regular customer at the place i used to work at. it was cool walking up to him in the lobby and he called out my name in front of the other customers and we'd give eachother pounds and love! good times!

hi5!

only the other way around (someone who'd seen me in public contacted me on myspace)

hey sorry we couldn't hang out again, only in amsterdam for 2 days and was ridiculously busy had to pack up a bunch of stuff and put it in a friends car to drive to berlin. surely i will back back soon tho and i'll see u

that's what i thought and why i didn't ask about hanging out :)

Guest my usernames always really suck
i thought a girl yelled out "tht! tne" at a concert i was attending but i may have been hallucinating

Oh, so that's who you are

you kids and your nicknames

Guest abusivegeorge
someone shouted out "BCM ACIIIIDD!!" at me as they were driving past me once. but it was my best mate.

lol

Guest IRARI

What would that even sound like verbalized?

In my head it sounds like "that knee".

"that tone"

Archived