IGNORED

Heroine (Not Wonder Woman or Shee-Ra)

YEK

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's so great about it? you feel all zonked out and orgasmy?

is it better than eating a load of spicey food whilst guzzling wine followed with chocolate cheesecake n shots of booze and then having sex?

*spicy

edit: and i realise there's stuff that explains how amazing it is but i was just wondering if it's better than that

what's so great about it? you feel all zonked out and orgasmy?

is it better than eating a load of spicey food whilst guzzling wine followed with chocolate cheesecake n shots of booze and then having sex?

yes, but better. if it wouldn't be so great, then there wouldn't be so many people getting addicted to that shit.

DIDN'T READ THE THREAD, JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YA'LL KNOW ABOUT THAT SPELLING MISTAKE

IT'S

HER

O

OUT

Guest 277: 930-933
I drives still don't understand what to people want to.

it makes you feel really fucking . that would probably be my guess because.

anyone feel more acid. lol i'm still not acid. lol convinced 12-string acid. lol that acid. lol anything acid. lol could make anyone feel more acid. lol amazing than 12-string acid. lol guitars, mellotrons and acid. lol

As noted earlier i'm still not acid, HLA is not a 12-string acid. The HLA package contains the HLA compiler, the HLA Standard Library, and a set of include files for the HLA Standard Library. If you write an HLA program with just this code, HLA will produce an "ASM" file and then stop. To produce an executable file you will need Microsoft's MASM and LINK programs, along with some lol i'm still not acid. lol convinced 12-string acid Windows library files, to complete the process. The easiest way to get all the files you need is to download the "MASM32" package from http://www.pdq.com.au/home/hutch/masm.htm or any of the other places on the net where you can anyone feel more acid find the MASM32 package (Webster maintains a current link if this link is dead). Once you unzip this file, it's easy to install the mellotrons and acid MASM32 package using the install program it supplies. You must install MASM32 (or MASM/LINK/Win32 library files) before HLA will function properly.

.ʎ1ɹǝdoɹd uoıʇɔunɟ 11ıʍ ɐ1ɥ ǝɹoɟǝq (sǝ1ıɟ ʎɹɐɹqı1 23uıʍ/ʞuı1/ɯsɐɯ ɹo) 23ɯsɐɯ 11ɐʇsuı ʇsnɯ noʎ .sǝı1ddns ʇı ɯɐɹboɹd 11ɐʇsuı ǝɥʇ buısn ǝbɐʞɔɐd 23ɯsɐɯ pıɔɐ puɐ suoɹʇo11ǝɯ ǝɥʇ 11ɐʇsuı oʇ ʎsɐǝ s,ʇı 'ǝ1ıɟ sıɥʇ dızun noʎ ǝɔuo .(pɐǝp sı ʞuı1 sıɥʇ ɟı ʞuı1 ʇuǝɹɹnɔ ɐ suıɐʇuıɐɯ ɹǝʇsqǝʍ) ǝbɐʞɔɐd 23ɯsɐɯ ǝɥʇ puıɟ pıɔɐ ǝɹoɯ 1ǝǝɟ ǝuoʎuɐ uɐɔ noʎ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʇǝu ǝɥʇ uo sǝɔɐ1d ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎuɐ ɹo ɯʇɥ.ɯsɐɯ/ɥɔʇnɥ/ǝɯoɥ/nɐ.ɯoɔ.bpd.ʍʍʍ//:dʇʇɥ ɯoɹɟ ǝbɐʞɔɐd "23ɯsɐɯ" ǝɥʇ pɐo1uʍop oʇ sı pǝǝu noʎ sǝ1ıɟ ǝɥʇ 11ɐ ʇǝb oʇ ʎɐʍ ʇsǝısɐǝ ǝɥʇ .ssǝɔoɹd ǝɥʇ ǝʇǝ1dɯoɔ oʇ 'sǝ1ıɟ ʎɹɐɹqı1 sʍopuıʍ pıɔɐ buıɹʇs-21 pǝɔuıʌuoɔ 1o1 .pıɔɐ ʇou 11ıʇs ɯ,ı 1o1 ǝɯos ɥʇıʍ buo1ɐ 'sɯɐɹboɹd ʞuı1 puɐ ɯsɐɯ s,ʇɟosoɹɔıɯ pǝǝu 11ıʍ noʎ ǝ1ıɟ ǝ1qɐʇnɔǝxǝ uɐ ǝɔnpoɹd oʇ .doʇs uǝɥʇ puɐ ǝ1ıɟ "ɯsɐ" uɐ ǝɔnpoɹd 11ıʍ ɐ1ɥ 'ǝpoɔ sıɥʇ ʇsnظ ɥʇıʍ ɯɐɹboɹd ɐ1ɥ uɐ ǝʇıɹʍ noʎ ɟı .ʎɹɐɹqı1 pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ1ɥ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sǝ1ıɟ ǝpn1ɔuı ɟo ʇǝs ɐ puɐ 'ʎɹɐɹqı1 pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ1ɥ ǝɥʇ 'ɹǝ1ıdɯoɔ ɐ1ɥ ǝɥʇ suıɐʇuoɔ ǝbɐʞɔɐd ɐ1ɥ ǝɥʇ .pıɔɐ buıɹʇs-21 ɐ ʇou sı ɐ1ɥ 'pıɔɐ ʇou 11ıʇs ɯ,ı ɹǝı1ɹɐǝ pǝʇou sɐ

Guest 277: 930-933

˙uoıʇdǝɔɹǝd uoıʇɐʇuǝıɹo lɐıʇɐds ɹnoʎ ɥʇıʍ sǝssǝɯ ʇı `uıoɹǝɥ ɥɔnɯ os ƃuıʞoɯs doʇs plnoɥs noʎ `ɥɐǝʎ

˙ʇxǝʇ ʎzɐɹɔ ǝɯos ɥʇıʍ ʇno noʎ ʞɐǝɹɟ oʇ ƃuıʎɹʇ sı ǝuoou

Guest tv_party
Heroin is something I'd never touch with a barge pole. I still don't understand what drives people to want to. I've taken alot of stupid stuff in my time that I've looked back on and thought "What the fck was I doing?" I've also run into a lot of people who've had their lives destroyed by the stuff but never change.

The thing I find disturbing that on a physically damaging and addictive level it's just as bad as alcohol which is more readily available.

you're definitely not living up to your name here

i smoked heroin once when i was younger and it was great. i then decided that it was too good to do again and have not touched it since and never will.

me too

Archived