IGNORED

Heroine (Not Wonder Woman or Shee-Ra)

YEK

specially if i consider the fact that it's a horse sedative... yuck.

ew yuck its also widely used as a children and human sedative in medical contexts

Fuck Heroin, and fuck the disease of addiction, it will never get the fucking better of me.

do you have an addiction to adrenaline or would you consider it a healthy obsession?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and Godwin Austen - hopefully i should be getting some 2cb soon. really looking forward to it, heard it's nice as shit but fucks with your head a lot on the comedown...

the way i see it, when experimenting with drugs, the two most important things to consider are: set and setting, both of which you're probably already familiar with (set= the mind set before and while taking the drug, setting= your environment, which includes people around you). taking this into serious account before launching into space is important. at least it eliminates two factors that can fuck your mind out.

honestly what you describe above is why i think so many unfamiliar people write off Ketamine the first time they do it.

ALmost nobody i know has tried ketamine in what i consider the 'proper' setting which is in a dark room, relaxed with little to no social interaction during the peak of the trip. It is a very meditative and introspective experience unlike drugs like 2cb and LSD where on the flip side can cause a connection with another person on a level not normal sober. A lot of the people who don't consider ketamine a psychedelic probably just havent done in under the right circumstances. If you snort 100mg ketamine with a group of friends in a fully lighted room you will feel pretty much just really fucking drunk or on xanax, not psychedelic in the least.

If you snort the same amount in your bed with a blind fold on you will have one of the most insanely hallucinatory 3 dimensional experiences behind your closed eyelids next to lucid dreaming. When you reach this very detatched state on other drugs like LSD or DMT you have already gone through a period of ego-loss terror, with ketamine there is no such terror. Your ego disappears in an almost seamless pleasurable fashion and can be retrieved in an instant.

When people say i snorted X 'lines' of ketamine its hard to take their experience seriously because it shows there wasnt an accurately measured dosage and it was done in a semi irresponsible fashion.

I never tried it but had many close friends get heavy into it.

At the end of high school just about everyone except me in my circle of friends was either addicted or using. It seemed like they started doing it because it was fashionable or romantic or something.

Before you know it, guess what... they were all hanging out in crackhouses on the west side of Chicago and ripping people off to get money to score.

One of them had huge abscesses in his arms from shooting. He got arrested for pulling some shit like a gas n' go and when he has in the cell, his abscesses exploded and he was covered in blood and puss. He got released because the cops thought he was a biohazard... and just a worthless junkie on top of that.

Fuck junkies. They are all selfish pricks.

Fuck anything that can turn you into a junkie as well.

honestly what you describe above is why i think so many unfamiliar people write off Ketamine the first time they do it.

ALmost nobody i know has tried ketamine in what i consider the 'proper' setting which is in a dark room, relaxed with little to no social interaction during the peak of the trip. It is a very meditative and introspective experience unlike drugs like 2cb and LSD where on the flip side can cause a connection with another person on a level not normal sober. A lot of the people who don't consider ketamine a psychedelic probably just havent done in under the right circumstances. If you snort 100mg ketamine with a group of friends in a fully lighted room you will feel pretty much just really fucking drunk or on xanax, not psychedelic in the least.

If you snort the same amount in your bed with a blind fold on you will have one of the most insanely hallucinatory 3 dimensional experiences behind your closed eyelids next to lucid dreaming. When you reach this very detatched state on other drugs like LSD or DMT you have already gone through a period of ego-loss terror, with ketamine there is no such terror. Your ego disappears in an almost seamless pleasurable fashion and can be retrieved in an instant.

When people say i snorted X 'lines' of ketamine its hard to take their experience seriously because it shows there wasnt an accurately measured dosage and it was done in a semi irresponsible fashion.

my point was to share my overall impression. but if you need to know, it was one evening, three of us in a park at dusk with all the dosages properly scaled. i immersed into a calm aware state. i walked alone for some time, and the dusk light only added to a somewhat mysterious calmness of all around.

i see your point well as indeed i felt it would be better if i take it alone, but i didn't bother later. i just felt it didn't offer much potential for me. i've had a lot of wonderful experiences on different psychedelics i've taken only once, and i see no point on recurring any.

although ketamine is the closest model of a schizophrenic drug known to man... nothing else is more likely to send you schizoid. but i agree about the "flooring" qualities of a high-dose ket trip. it is fucking intense

WRONG!

Try taking massive doses of Diphenhydramine...

i heard that if you take lots of k your pee comes out like silicon... which handy if you're doing a spot of tiling but sounds sore as a mother.

ps. there's no e in heroin.

although ketamine is the closest model of a schizophrenic drug known to man... nothing else is more likely to send you schizoid. but i agree about the "flooring" qualities of a high-dose ket trip. it is fucking intense

WRONG!

Try taking massive doses of Diphenhydramine...

:googles:

oh, and on the ket thing, why are people are beginning to drop a lot because of it? just the cheapness/mass availability of it, darwin or crappy ket? im not sure but i know its on the increase. gf works in mental health and either whole uk government or our council are producing a 'ket kills' campaign because of the increase in related deaths.

EDIT* you being serious about that Diphenhydramine trip? i love good ket xp.

Guest sysex
last year i had a friend die from his struggle with heroine. i didn't even know he had been doing it, just really shocked me when it happened

now i find out another of my friend is using it, "not that often" and because of "pain"

this is fucking bullshit, and i came down on thsi friend hard.not to this face but through a friend.he's always been into drugs or at least has for while now, uppers downers but fucking HEROINE>? this is bullshit.

i don't want anything to do with this but i assume if i run into him i'll speak my mind. the guy who told me about my friend using h semed pretty lax like, oh he doesn't do it often,

i've kinda had a falling out with him already so i guess its' all good, it's his fucked up life

sucks. nothing you can really do about it apart from letting him know how it affects you and disconnecting from this person... unless you don't mind enabling him. people are gonna do what they want to do and its usually only selfishly concerned pricks that tell them not to or think they know what's better.

tell him how you feel, disconnect, let him know you'll be around when he decides to clean up his act or wants some genuine support.

on a side note: how can ketamine even be compared to heroin? they are in separate classes of drugs. no amount of heroin will make you feel what ketamine does and vice versa, except the sedative and relative numbness, but even those feel completely different from each other. plus ketamine has a kind of "stupor" that goes along with it, whereas its much easier to be functional on heroin. not that one is any better than another, they are just completely different drugs and paths to euphoria. imho.

negative physical effects of heroin? veins collapsing, liver & kidney disease, jaundice, resipiratory, abscesses, infections, weakened immune system, physical dependancy...

Guest Quixote

The lower opiates with a drink, sure (percocet, vicodin, whatever). I did morphine once - felt nice, but had withdrawal the next day. I can't even imagine what heroin is like, and given how quickly I had turned into a coke-head I won't try it (I quit coke now).

However give me some weed, shrooms, acid, adderall, or 2ci any day.

• 6 months later...

Oramorph (liquid morphine) and Base Whizz is a good drug combo

heh, "base whizz". improvised speedballs rule though. i mixed some methylphenidate into a few rails of buprenorphine last week, mighty buzz for hours!

heroin here (or anywhere outside of the medical world) is worthless, you pay out of your ass to get some impure "unknown" that's been stepped on so many times. who knows what the hell happened with it before you consume it. like you should do multiple acetone washes just to get the bacterias off first ffs.

Guest hahathhat

got a fat bottle of percocet when i got my wisdom teeth pulled. ate the pills until my mouth healed and i could smoke, then traded the remaining half bottle of percocet for weed. heroin is icky and i like to crack socially inappropriate jokes about it.

would try k if i had a clue where to get such a thing.

Archived