IGNORED

Happy 4/20

Guest abracadabra

Guest Sir Winston

I don't normally smoke it but I had quit cigs for a week so I had a celebratory toke on a spliff on saturday. It was pretty nice.

Guest Chloe S
weed is shit, the whole concept of smoking weed at a designated time of the day is shit, hence why this thread is shit!! apart from the gif, which is comical :)

IMO :)

why don't you like weed so much? you ever smoked it?

because it destroys your life! yes i have!

weed is shit, the whole concept of smoking weed at a designated time of the day is shit, hence why this thread is shit!! apart from the gif, which is comical :)

why don't you like weed so much? you ever smoked it?

because it destroys your life! yes i have!

okay, didn't want to sound like a twat, just wondered if you were speaking from experience...

but I wouldn't say it destroys your life at all - some people have a bad time with it sure, and then maybe move onto other more harmful stuff, but me and all my mates have been smoking it for nigh on 16 years and we're all alright. i work for a Chartered Surveyor's in the West End, my mate's a Graphic Designer, also in London, my other mate's a Video Editor etc... I personally have never experienced any particularly negative effects apart from the physical effects of the smoke (which are minimal now as I smoke a lot less than I used to when I was younger).

okay, if you're smoking all day every day it can take away your drive and "spark", but people only generally smoke to that degree for a few years at Uni/College....once you've grown up/settled down a bit, most people generally cut down and manage smoking it and their daily lives extremely well.

i also think it's very useful for reducing stress, which, in my opinion, is much more harmful than smoking weed or anything else - my Dad contracted Cancer through stress - never smoked a thing in his life.

conclusion - weed's brilliant for 99% of people.

Great fun, but a huge waste of time in the end. I smoke one or 2 every day after work and seriously need to quit. I stopped smoking couple of weeks back and it amazed me how much time I had to do useful stuff. But now I'm stuck with it again.

ive made 3 paintings today so far - gone to the pool with my girls

i just got my weed brought to me.

now its time, 7 more minutes

i made a pretty afx logo painting: pics up laterr

I'm trying to figure out what to eat now so I don't get the munchies after I smoke.. I'm thinking barracuda

I had to work today and my closest break to 4:20 was at 3.

So me and a friend went and blazed in her car and set the time to 4:19, every time it got to 4:21 we set it back. Also we listened to 'smoke two joints' by sublime on loop about 5 times.

That certainly made up for not getting to go to parliament hill.

i quit smoking weed a week or 2 ago. i used to smoke numerous times a day for like 7 years straight. it's surprisingly easy to stop.. but it would be nice to have a hoot or 2, i will admit.

my friends are going to see neil young tonight. lucky ducks.

so is drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes and drinking soda and enjoying any other non-necessity!

(i do agree about the 4:20 thing though, i thought that was stupid before i started smoking, and still do)

Archived