IGNORED

so when are they going to go back to making real music again

Guest my usernames always really suck

Guest my usernames always really suck
*whistles "bike" melody while walking out of thread*

every time I try to verbally mimic Bike, it sounds like I'm a chicken going bock-bock-bock-a-bock-bock-a-bocka-bocka

it would be really awesome if they split up and did a few solo albums each just to see the contrasting styles

i agree, i find it strange that either one have never openly on record done a solo work. They claim that some tracks on AE albums are one of them solo but they wont tell which ones.

it would be really awesome if they split up and did a few solo albums each just to see the contrasting styles

i agree, i find it strange that either one have never openly on record done a solo work. They claim that some tracks on AE albums are one of them solo but they wont tell which ones.

interesting. i'd love to know who did what on which tracks

Guest JohnTqs

interesting. i'd love to know who did what on which tracks

same

Guest JohnTqs
I think we should boycott buying their albums etc and stop going to their shows - thereby starving them of cash and forcing them to write an autobiography titled "Autechre - The Wonder Years" or something- then we just might find out.....

Either that or ask them in an interview....

Lol from the future

Archived