IGNORED

Post your favorite hip hop artists and songs

Guest Ricky Downtown

Noah 23!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest JohnTqs
just download this, smoke a bowl and enjoy, my son:

KanKick mix

hey thanks man, i'm listening now

On The Shining by J Dilla, the vocals are just fucking annoying imo, maybe because J D didn't produce it himself (right?) anyway the vocals just seem out of place, especially on E=MC2.

Anyway, I do really like the instrumental versions of all the tracks on The Shining, so I'd recommend checking out The Shining (Instrumentals) if you haven't already.

i disagree. I just got the shining in the mail just last week, and it's very good. i quite like the vocals. i bought just for the beats of course but i like the rhymes..

i've listened through it three times and my fav tracks off that are Geek Down, Love Jones, Love, Baby, Jungle Love, and Won't Do. Of course, it's nowhere near as good as Donuts, Donuts is a MASTERPIECE

Digable Planets - Rebirth of slick

...loved them when i was a teenager and 14 years later "Reachin`" still is my favorite hiphop album.

Del tha Funkee Homosapien - Mistadabolina

Was blown away when i accidentaly saw video of the song on some homerecorded vhs cassette with"Yo! MTV Raps". The start and end of the clip was cutted off (or haven`t been recorded) so i didn`t know who is it and there was no way to find this song back in the 1991. Next time i heard this song only after some years (i grew up in ex-soviet country, there wasn`t much hiphop around at that time), was blown away second time and finally found out that its a

song by Del.

Guest AOOproductions
latyrx/lyrics born

To bad Latyrx more or less went separate ways... although they were never really a group to begin with. And then Lyrics born went more funk and soul which is okay... but i wanna hear his fuckin rapping from the Latyrx album! He was brilliant then! Same shit different day is amazing though.

epmd - ypu gots to chill

eric b and rakim - follow the leader

stetsasonic - miami bass

PE - burn hollywood burn

mc shan - the bridge

big daddy kane - aint no half steppin

jvc force - strong island

sugarbear - dont scandalise mine

audio 2 - top billin

biz markie - nobody beats the biz

ultramagnetic mcs - ego trippin

80s hip hop is soooooo much better than any other hip hop