• LSD-25
    • salvia divinorum
    • shrooms
    • couple drops of adrenachrome
    • mescaline
    • LSA
    • Ayahuasca

i did acid first myself...

You forgot to add Ketamine, PCP, and DXM, although they are technically dissociative anesthetics, they all have definite psychedelic properties, and I can attest to serious fun regarding K and DXM. Never did PCP though...

Guest Pilcat

You forgot to add Ketamine, PCP, and DXM, although they are technically dissociative anesthetics, they all have definite psychedelic properties, and I can attest to serious fun regarding K and DXM. Never did PCP though...

i have a friend who smoked a PCP laced blunt and woke up naked in someone's back yard with a swollen foot.

personally haven't done K, DXM was fun if a little uncomfortable toward the end.

i have a friend who smoked a PCP laced blunt and woke up naked in someone's back yard with a swollen foot.

personally haven't done K, DXM was fun if a little uncomfortable toward the end.

I personally wouldn't do DXM unless I had weed to smoke with it. Weed "awakens" the trip or something. Of course those days are behind me now...

How exactly could one get around to getting some ayahuasca tea?

It sounds interesting and all, but just a little hard-to-find

you'd have to procure the plants then brew it yourself.

well apparently i could have included MDMA and stuff too but i thought i'd keep it to what i consider psychedelicaaa

How exactly could one get around to getting some ayahuasca tea?

It sounds interesting and all, but just a little hard-to-find

its actually pretty darn easy. You need a mao inhibitor like syrian rue or Tetrahydroharmine HCl, and dmt containing plant such as mimosa hostilis root bark/root park powder. I wouldnt reccomend it for a first time though, it's extremely intense.

I'm thinking about trying mescaline, lsa and 2c-i, sometime in the next few months

Guest Pilcat
best to attempt I FUCKIN LOVE COLOURING before lying on your back for 6 years trying to draw the roof of the sistine chapel.

haha i fuckin love that img.

i like the analogy, but im not sure what you're saying with it.

my interpretation is "he should do salvia first"

Wait, why isn't dmt on there? I've never done it but it sounds very interesting, and brief.

I started with lsd and then did shrooms. Personally I like mushrooms, but I'm not sure I ever gave lsd a fair chance as the tabs I tried were kind of nasty/impure feeling.

Just go out into the remote forest, wait until night, and then do as much DMT as you can in one inhalation, you'll never need to do any drug ever again, actually, afterwards, you might just possibly get up and just start walking in any one direction and see where it leads you.

Archived