IGNORED

30-stone mother admits to feeding triplets junk food

roasty

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...ust-months.html

'Babies are always hungry,' she said. 'Sometimes it's easier to give them food that's already prepared.

'Anyway, they don't always have junk food - sometimes I cook a microwave meal for them. My babies are healthy.'

She receives total benefits of £227 a week - £140 tax credit, £42 child benefit and £45 family allowance - which she spends on her ten-a-day cigarette habit and food.

article-1174210-04B0E57C000005DC-833_468x731.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rambo

wouldn't even attempt to figure four that shit, i'd fucking wrist lock that shit and then restrict her food supply in front of a mirror so that she can watch her body slowly disappear over a protracted period of time, then i would figure four the bitch.

wtf....six month olds generally don't have teeth yet (maybe one or two at the most). seems like just as much work to puree a big mac as it does to give them some rice cereal or baby food.

and how much fucking work does it take to open a jar of fucking baby food? lol @ giant, lazy fatso.

edit: who the hell fucked this woman? lol @ fat fucker.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

*makes sweeping (invalid) generalization about everyone in the UK being fat*

ps there's another babby lodged in her stomach crack that she forgot about

Guest Sir Winston

Surely she has just got her kids taken away from her after admitting this? I pray to god this is the case.

Also not all of us are fat here, I am just a bit chubby which is fine.

So, I'm wondering... If it hasn't been more than 6 months since she was pregnant then she must have been fucking huge when she was 9 month pregnant. But what's worse is someone actually impregnated when she was this big.

its kind of fucked up but not very shocking. I'm sure this shit happens all over, all of the time.

I guarantee there are almost identical cases of this in my small town in Oregon.

Don't feel bad England - but you do pay too much in benefits to these people.

Guest Rambo

it's not about countries anyway, it's about cultures and ours are merging more and more. Hence us both being the fattest nations. You just wait, we're getting guns now too!

Guest theSun

i thought the english were too civilised for guns.

that's why we kicked your ass in the revolutionary war.

Archived