IGNORED

30-stone mother admits to feeding triplets junk food

roasty

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pilcat
But what's worse is someone actually impregnated when she was this big.

article-1174210-04B0E631000005DC-0_468x448.jpg

look carefully at babbys

you'll get it

Lol,

she has a GUNT.

So that's what you call it!

I saw an old lady get on the bus today and she had a gunt, and I was actually thinking to myself, "what on earth do you call that... thing? Stomach-cunt?"

gunt or crotch-puff.

both work well.

Guest Betty
it's not about countries anyway, it's about cultures and ours are merging more and more. Hence us both being the fattest nations. You just wait, we're getting guns now too!

Sorry but Australia is officially the fattest nation.

Australia is world's fattest nation

AAP

June 19, 2008 06:04pm

AUSTRALIA is officially the heavyweight champion of the world, according to figures showing the nation has a greater proportion of obese citizens than the US.

The latest comprehensive obesity study has shown that 26 per cent of adult Australians – almost four million – are now obese, one million more than the last calculation in 1999.

The findings give Australia top spot as the world's most overweight nation, ahead of the notoriously super-sized Americans, who have a 25 per cent obesity rate.

Guest Space Coyote
Dinner at around 4pm could be a microwave lasagne or pie which their mother chews so they can manage it

Like a goddamn bird

Guest Rambo
it's not about countries anyway, it's about cultures and ours are merging more and more. Hence us both being the fattest nations. You just wait, we're getting guns now too!

Sorry but Australia is officially the fattest nation.

Australia is world's fattest nation

AAP

June 19, 2008 06:04pm

AUSTRALIA is officially the heavyweight champion of the world, according to figures showing the nation has a greater proportion of obese citizens than the US.

The latest comprehensive obesity study has shown that 26 per cent of adult Australians – almost four million – are now obese, one million more than the last calculation in 1999.

The findings give Australia top spot as the world's most overweight nation, ahead of the notoriously super-sized Americans, who have a 25 per cent obesity rate.

lol Australia is exactly the same as the US and UK! Proves my point further....

But what's worse is someone actually impregnated when she was this big.

article-1174210-04B0E631000005DC-0_468x448.jpg

look carefully at babbys

you'll get it

Bet they met at an KFC :angry:

BTW this is how stereotypes are started, now everyone thinks that obese people are lazy and stupid.

I like how she still tries to dress fashionably and comb her hair.

Guest hahathhat
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...ust-months.html

'Babies are always hungry,' she said. 'Sometimes it's easier to give them food that's already prepared.

'Anyway, they don't always have junk food - sometimes I cook a microwave meal for them. My babies are healthy.'

She receives total benefits of £227 a week - £140 tax credit, £42 child benefit and £45 family allowance - which she spends on her ten-a-day cigarette habit and food.

article-1174210-04B0E57C000005DC-833_468x731.jpg

only in the UK

as a resident of the USA i take offense at this

Why Try Harder

FATBOY%20SLIM%20-%20You've%20come%20a%20long%20way%20baby%20-%20Front.jpg

Guest Al Hounos
Woman in the OP is the UK poster child of a welfare state.

a poorly run, wishy-washy welfare state maybe - the poster child of a proper welfare state would be a college-educated Swedish hottie.

Guest Space Coyote
And she now wants her own council house: 'I know how to microwave a meal and make up instant mash, so I think we'd all manage.'

Jesus christ this closing line still haunts me. I don't know if this woman can be trusted to be left alone and not dip one of those babies in mayo and gorge herself. She could undoubtedly fit an entire infant skeleton inside her (allowing for some skull crushing) and no body = no charge of murder, right?

Guest Helper ET

i have a sister thats not FAT but is a little fat. i cant even get in a bit of advise without her violently objecting...how do you deal with these type of people? just let them be? how can we let our loved ones exist in a state of turmoil and be ok with it? their problem becomes our problem...

Archived