IGNORED

New logo - Yes or No

stephen1966

For a group that has in the past put so much forethought into their artwork Im confused more than anything. Maybe WARP didn't consult them and just had somebody in the office give BOC a listen and toss something together.

you honestly have no idea how much time was spent on anything. its funny how assumptions are made.

I concur. Although, I don't think it lives up to the standard I would expect.

well there was that info from an old article saying that they will go back to tracks and tweak drum sounds for long periods of time

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For a group that has in the past put so much forethought into their artwork Im confused more than anything. Maybe WARP didn't consult them and just had somebody in the office give BOC a listen and toss something together.

you honestly have no idea how much time was spent on anything. its funny how assumptions are made.

win

Guest phaelam

I concur. Although, I don't think it lives up to the standard I would expect.

fair enough.

myself....i like it quite a bit. i thought headphase was not only weak on the music side but art side as well. the whole package [to me] was lackluster.

Guest Aces
BOCBANN09-2.jpg

I like that one. I like the hexagon and the font. The background image I like more as well. I am also going to concur again on your comments about the campfire headphase. I have always thought that.

Guest phaelam
BOCBANN09-2.jpg

I like that one. I like the hexagon and the font. The background image I like more as well. I am also going to concur again on your comments about the campfire headphase. I have always thought that.

i just whipped that one together real fast...can you guess what the background image is from? 10 points if you get it right [ha ha]

Guest phaelam
The awesome destruction of the nostromo in Alien? And that looks lovely by the way.

DAMN!!! nicely done. good eye.

...and thanks.

Guest musicforairports
BOCBANN09-2.jpg

It's a good banner man, and way better than the explosion one, but the problem is that its too much of what I would "expect" to see from BOC rather than a movement forward into a different style rather than rehashing geogaddi era kaleidoscopic pictures.

On a side note, I thought the image was from the 2001:space odyssey "star gate" sequence.

Guest JohnTqs

i really don't like how stretched the pic is, it looks like they made that logo in 2 minutes. which they probably did.

Guest phaelam
It's a good banner man, and way better than the explosion one, but the problem is that its too much of what I would "expect" to see from BOC rather than a movement forward into a different style rather than rehashing geogaddi era kaleidoscopic pictures.

On a side note, I thought the image was from the 2001:space odyssey "star gate" sequence.

you guys are hilarious...if they dont stick to what 'you' recognize as what you think BoC is, then you dont like it.

but if its TOO 'BoC' you dont like it.

maybe think about moving on to a new band. youre not satisfied with what ever comes out of camp BoC.

damned if they do...damned if they dont.

Guest aron
Unless the stretching was intentional, it looks pretty shitty.

and if it was intentional then it suddenly looks amazing??

Guest lands end road
Unless the stretching was intentional, it looks pretty shitty.

and if it was intentional then it suddenly looks amazing??

Probably not...

Sorry BOC

'And on the eighth day God said, "Let there be a subjective topic to which there can be many differing opinions, and let it be called . . . art."  And God saw that art was 'meh', and let it run amok.'

Guest musicforairports

you guys are hilarious...if they dont stick to what 'you' recognize as what you think BoC is, then you dont like it.

but if its TOO 'BoC' you dont like it.

maybe think about moving on to a new band. youre not satisfied with what ever comes out of camp BoC.

damned if they do...damned if they dont.

I didn't say that I didn't like the nuclear explosion banner, it does look ugly but it is an interesting development. All I was trying to say is that if it was something like your banner, I would have actually been disappointed with BOC for staying too much in a style that they had back in 1998.

I didn't say that I didn't like the nuclear explosion banner, it does look ugly but it is an interesting development. All I was trying to say is that if it was something like your banner, I would have actually been disappointed with BOC for staying too much in a style that they had back in 1998.

You guys are hilarious, all it is is a f*cking banner! Go outside and do something else.

Guest phaelam
oh my lol at all this talk about some damn logo on a website. bocphiles take it easy!

You guys are hilarious, all it is is a f*cking banner! Go outside and do something else.

well you two are here....

not sure why folks need to be concerned about what other people talk about....odd.

Archived