IGNORED

A Dark Mood

oyster

Today I was in the worst fucking mood I mean I was just...

So I was all pissed off and just, just in a dark mood.

Even the nice weather couldn't help, so I brewed some coffee and now I'm sipping it and the world is looking like a friendlier place. I'm listening to the album 'Lincoln' which I just got, oh is it good!

Does anyone else need a nice gallon or three of coffee to pull themselves out of a dark mood?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A nice mocha every morning during the week at my desk is required to elieviate feelings of boredom. They are £2 per cup so could not afford to drink a gallon.

Side effects? I have noticed a hellish comedown from them by mid afternoon, feelings of tiredness.

Guest mrcopyandpaste
Today I was in the worst fucking mood I mean I was just...

So I was all pissed off and just, just in a dark mood.

Even the nice weather couldn't help, so I brewed some coffee and now I'm sipping it and the world is looking like a friendlier place. I'm listening to the album 'Lincoln' which I just got, oh is it good!

Does anyone else need a nice gravity poo or three to pull themselves out of a dark mood?

:heart:

Guest chax

when that happens you need to use cognitive mind tricks to move on from that current feeling. you absolutely don't want to get trapped in that place because it will only continue to get worse

Guest ward

A cup of coffee with a cigarette in the morning really helps my morning poos shoot out quick.

I fucking love the smell of brewing coffee on a summer's morning, and then sipping it in the garden.

oh and... the pod is back?

Guest Bad Influence

I have a rather strong cup of rather shitty tasting coffee and the soundtrack from Devil's Rejects to get me ready for another exciting day of digital electronics and vhdl.

yep I always love brooding with a cup of midnight black coffee in the early morning (5:30 usually). I look up my daily esoteric articles, then I go out into the world and rant nonsense to innocent bystanders.

Guest assegai
lg_fresca_citrus_can.jpg

I love Fresca.

Although, I could go for a warm cup of something, my throats sore.

Guest thanksomuch
lg_fresca_citrus_can.jpg

I love Fresca.

Although, I could go for a warm cup of something, my throats sore.

a warm cup of INTERNET HUGS FROM A FEMALE!

*HUG HUG HUG*

:D

Archived