IGNORED

What. The. Fuck.

Root5

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ward

maybe she's in love with you, and she wanted to tell you on that walk, but you fucked it all up, or well, she thinks you have, even though you hadn't a clue and she's being female about it

fucking hell

SHE'S FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU DUDE

Guest Mr Salads

Yeah you fucked up not going on that walk. "Well I was out there already and didnt feel like going again" Thats ridiculous man.

Guest ms-dos

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Well, the thing is, I just masturbated on Tuesday. And today is Thursday, so that means I'm going to stay in and watch my animes. Could you maybe keep Saturday afternoon open for me?"

And bring my Drum & Bass for Papa CD pls

Guest jubes

for situations like these i usually stand in front of her house with a stereo system in my hands playing an old 80's love song

just try it !

Guest boo

men only want to fuck

so you wanted her to come over so you might fuck indoors

you bastard

Guest melotronic

prioritise drum n bass for papa. not just in this situation, but in day to day life.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Well, the thing is, I just masturbated on Tuesday. And today is Thursday, so that means I'm going to stay in and watch my animes. Could you maybe keep Saturday afternoon open for me?"

And bring my Drum & Bass for Papa CD pls

lol

seriously, though, dude - if a chick just had someone die in her family, and she's totally a "tough" chick, and all of a sudden she wants you to take a walk with her in the rain . . . well, she was probably looking to open up to you and allow herself to become vulnerable for a rare moment - and when you blew her off she was probably really hurt which is why she's giving you the silent middle finger treatment.

If you care about it, call her up and be apologetic . . I know, I know, there's nothing to apologize for, for fuck's sake you were busy and it was raining and and all that but you're dealing with a different species. But, take Sawyer's advice on this one:

She sent me an email. She accused me of blowing her off for my girlfriend. But she also said that she didn't want to be mad at me indefinitely, so this'll probably all get better.

why do you all care about this mind numbingly boring drama story. i have to actively ignore this fucking shit on a daily basis in real life because its boring there too.

Archived