IGNORED

best part of your girl having her period?

Guest tht tne

Guest melotronic
3 days of bj's

word

ive been fortunate enough to attain this over the last few days

:beer:

Guest A/D

no way dude, best part is no condoms with full payload delivery. sorry god, but if it didn't feel so good, i would believe that it's a bad thing

i don't have a girl right now

but one of my exes always wanted me to make a blood sausage with her in these special days... :embrassed:

Guest pantsonmyhead

i would say the best part is the alleviated responsibility of going down

followed by blood sausage

if you wanna be a real champ reach down mid coitus and paint 2 stripes under your eyes like a football player with it

Guest pantsonmyhead
who doesn't like going down

come on.

i love it...

so much so that i invariably injure myself in the process

3 days is enough time to let my neck go back to normal and the bottom side to heal up

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

im really stupid and havent used a condom for about 2 years so during this time if we were too poor for ze pill It meant I didnt have to pull out.

my first "girlfriend" was basically training to be whore before she went to college so basically when she was on her period she would suck my dick like every ten minutes if we were drunk. Pretty fucking crazy she was going down so hard her head was hitting the cabinets in her friends parents bathroom while they were all home having a get together. oh the funny ass memories of dumb young girls

Archived