IGNORED

I just swallowed 24 little pink diphenhydramine pills.

Capsaicin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I took 8 on a plane once to try to make sure I fell asleep. Unfortunately it had a weird rebound effect and I ended up super hyper and anxious, not sure if that's common.

its very common for me, i tried doing something similar when i flew to japan. i took about 5-6 dramamine and everytime i would get to the edge of passing out i would be jolted awake by a terrifying sensation

I took 8 on a plane once to try to make sure I fell asleep. Unfortunately it had a weird rebound effect and I ended up super hyper and anxious, not sure if that's common.

its very common for me, i tried doing something similar when i flew to japan. i took about 5-6 dramamine and everytime i would get to the edge of passing out i would be jolted awake by a terrifying sensation

thats what i mean. same for my girlfriend and me. horrible experience. lasted hours.

xanax = sleepyplane

and somehow waking up for meals, eating them,. and forgetting.

<3 xanax

want: xanax

does food taste infinitely amazing for you too? i love travelling on sundays in my xanax airport wonderland, coming in and out of sleep, snacking in the terminal, chilling at a bar.

whats the best drug to spike my girlfriend with? im thinking rohypnol, but not sure of where to get it. xanax on the other hand, has just given me an idea.

how many to knock a girl out you reckon?

she fluctuates between 130-140.

yes you are helping with daterape.

dont worry shes game.

shed probably eat the 10mg and spit me out tbh. ive seen that girl eat enough to kill a bouncer:]

Guest fiznuthian

dramamine is not diphenhydramine, or is it?

i've heard crazy fucking reports about dramamine though.

wiki says it's a closely related dimenhydrinate

wiki says it's a closely related dimenhydrinate

it's essentially the same thing

one is commercially most popular as Benedryl the others most popular over the counter preparation is Dramamine. I can barely tell the difference between the two except for one is 2 x as potent by weight as the other one.

Which one? I've never taken diphenhydramine for any reason but to sleep but I always wake up in these really strange angry, agitated moods. Is that a normal side effect of it?

Archived