IGNORED

I just swallowed 24 little pink diphenhydramine pills.

Capsaicin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ms-dos

How much diphenhydramine in each pill?

You're probably going to trip out for the next 8 hours, and then you'll be groggy for a day or two. I hope to god it was straight diphenhydramine without Tylenol, or you could die of liver failure in the next 24 hours.

Now is the time for you to drink four cups of coffee, a shot of tequila, snort four lines of cocaine, smoke a bowl of weed (the plant), and smoke a pack of cigarettes, Capsaicin.

When your skin turns yellow, your liver is holding up it's middle finger.

Guest ~ism

more of the same old angst youth drama i see.

"hey i'm going to eat lots of pills and maybe i'll die. does anyone care?"

"nope."

whoever in here said it will not be fun and that you will have no control over your body or mind for a long long time, he is absolutely right.

it will not be fun.

congrats on learning your lesson.

Guest hahathhat

despite doing massive amounts of this or that i've never totally lost control of my mind. i'd actually appreciate losing it for a non-permanent period in an environment where i wouldn't get hurt or arrested. just as, like, a personal development thing. i wouldn't go so far as to call it recreation.

despite doing massive amounts of this or that i've never totally lost control of my mind. i'd actually appreciate losing it for a non-permanent period in an environment where i wouldn't get hurt or arrested. just as, like, a personal development thing. i wouldn't go so far as to call it recreation.

congrats on being superhuman. but taking over 500mg of what this man took will result in time and psyche bending times.

Guest hahathhat

congrats on being superhuman. but taking over 500mg of what this man took will result in time and psyche bending times.

excuse me, where did i claim i was superhuman? if anything, i feel somewhat jealous of friends that traveled to other universes and spoke with alien entities while i just saw the walls shift around. i'd be very interested in having a run with this stuff if i had someone to watch over me and i wasn't hanging around my parents or was at some hotel or something. i'm not sure if i'd want to do it a second time, however, i play this sort of thing by ear.

Guest abusivegeorge

:omg: If that was with Tylenol, I'm seriously fucking concerned.

If it wasn't, then this post:

Now is the time for you to drink four cups of coffee, a shot of tequila, snort four lines of cocaine, smoke a bowl of weed (the plant), and smoke a pack of cigarettes, Capsaicin.

When your skin turns yellow, your liver is holding up it's middle finger.

By OneToThirtySix

is possibly one of the funniest I've ever read lol.

i did this once when i was really stupid. but i could barely stay awake i fell asleep about 3 hours in and slept for about 24 hours straight woke up with a ridiculous hangover

please Capsaicin tell us how it went, i love dramamine stories.

i had to get a friend out of jail once who tried to break into someone's house while on dramamine!

Guest hahathhat
i did this once when i was really stupid. but i could barely stay awake i fell asleep about 3 hours in and slept for about 24 hours straight woke up with a ridiculous hangover

i had to get a friend out of jail once who tried to break into someone's house while on dramamine!

if that's what i got then i wouldn't go for #2

maybe you did it wrong though.

if that's what i got then i wouldn't go for #2

maybe you did it wrong though.

it's different for everybody. Anytime i took anything over 15+ of dramamine i had to fight to stay awake, from my experience this is fairly common. It's like trying to stay up while on a high dose of ambien.

imo it's dangerous to take anything over 10 dramamine at once, its extremely hard on your heart more so than even a hardcore amphetamine. i was doing a lot of stupid drug combos back then but some of the most interesting ones were when i would take 3-5 dramine along with it like LSD or dxm.

Guest Tony Danza

I took dyphenhydramine frequently to get to sleep in the past, especially after something bad happened in my life.

One night, I had a couple beers and then decided to go to sleep. I took two dyphenhydramine pills (50 mg.) I temporarily forgot that I took the pills so I got out of bed and took two more (100 mg total.)

About an hour later, I felt super crazy and dry heaved over the toilet for a few minutes. It was a pretty strange feeling, but nothing really remarkable.

I took 8 on a plane once to try to make sure I fell asleep. Unfortunately it had a weird rebound effect and I ended up super hyper and anxious, not sure if that's common.

Archived