IGNORED

jessica biel works the pole!

Guest tht tne

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirezzi
Jessica Biel is hot but that scene is not. Keep art out of stripping.

semi-gay.

Pretty much this.

Only Hollywood could make stripping so devoid of sexy. Slapping candle wax onto her tits from a reverse angle, then crying almost directly into the camera. Get the fuck out...

She's lost too much weight, too. Between her 10 year-old boy ass and her manly triceps, I think getting a boner from this material means you're the fag.

Guest Mirezzi
not gonna argue with that astute stripping analysis but look at that body. did you see that body?

Eight year-olds, dude.

i didn't even really notice what she was wearing... did seem pretty intricate but ... i was watching her move more then paying attention to minor details like shoes or strappings...

Guest IRARI
She's lost too much weight, too. Between her 10 year-old boy ass and her manly triceps, I think getting a boner from this material means you're the fag.

you so crazy

I thought it was hot at first because she has a great body, but I found this pretty sad.

Ray Liotta?!

Yeah wow that is quite the difference... lost a lot of weight i guess... (stupid hollywood obsession)

Also once again... anyone who thinks this video is gay... I would love to see you try and resist her if she suddenly came onto to like she did with Ray lol... please humor me with the beautiful women watmm is fucking

Archived