IGNORED

interesting fact about rc's

Guest tht tne

Guest IRARI
what form were they in? those probably weren't 2c compounds. they have to high a dosage to go on blotter or anything else acid usually comes in. they were more likely one of the DO compounds like DOB or DOM. they have a dosage level similar to acid and are often found being sold as 'acid'. these are extremely similar to acid in their effects and are related to the 2c's. infact alexander shulgin used the DO's to synthesis the 2c's. every 1mg of 2c-whatever when ingested, 1/10 of the mg is metabolized into the amphetamine part of it's corresponding DO (example, when ingesting 20mg of 2c-b you end up with 2mg DOB amphetamine) hence the stimulation you feel and why some attribute it to rolling. both the 2c's and DO's are partial amphetamines.

quoted from a guy on phantasy tour but what he says sounds legit

Guest IRARI
i like how you can snort most of them

i've never tried that but i've heard it can be very painful

with 2ct7 and 2ct2 it can be but not so much for 2ce, 2ci or 2cb

edit: the pain isnt that bad either, but combined with the sensation of an extremely fast tripping come up it can be pretty unpleasant for some people.

never done DOB or DOI, that shit lasts 72 hours not to mention its probably one of the rarest psychedelics to find on the street next to mescaline hcl

Edit: i also think that original quote's claim that DO drugs are frequently sold as acid is extremely unlikely. if DO drugs were very easy to obtain i could possibly see a scenario where it would be pretend LSD, but its ridiculously rare

Guest IRARI

with 2ct7 and 2ct2 it can be but not so much for 2ce, 2ci or 2cb

edit: the pain isnt that bad either, but combined with the sensation of an extremely fast tripping come up it can be pretty unpleasant for some people.

never done DOB or DOI, that shit lasts 72 hours not to mention its probably one of the rarest psychedelics to find on the street next to mescaline hcl

Edit: i also think that original quote's claim that DO drugs are frequently sold as acid is extremely unlikely. if DO drugs were very easy to obtain i could possibly see a scenario where it would be pretend LSD, but its ridiculously rare

well phantasy tour has connections with "the family" which is one of the most reliable suppliers of high-grade lsd, so it may not be impossible that you could find do- drugs at grateful dead or related lots

Guest 277: 930-933
i like them when i've done them, shorter lasting than lsd and more enjoyable than mushrooms .

I'd avoid snorting 2ci at all costs.

When it became somewhat widely available a few years back, after 2ct2 got listed, a few people mysteriously died after 2ci insufflation, if I remember correctly it was about 3 deaths, all had between 5-25 mg.

Very odd, because it doesn't seem to happen outside of that range but I wouldn't take the risk.

i like them when i've done them, shorter lasting than lsd and more enjoyable than mushrooms .

I'd avoid snorting 2ci at all costs.

When it became somewhat widely available a few years back, after 2ct2 got listed, a few people mysteriously died after 2ci insufflation, if I remember correctly it was about 3 deaths, all had between 5-25 mg.

Very odd, because it doesn't seem to happen outside of that range but I wouldn't take the risk.

this only happened with 2ct7 and mind you in each documented case (only 2 were confirmed, the 3rd was anecdotal from a story told to the people who run erowid.org) the people were on other drugs like amphetamines and anti depressants and at least one of them was an oral dose not snorted. but yeah i would advise against snorting 2ct7 but nobody has died on any other 2c drugs.

Guest Drahken

Ive seen a lot of 5-Meo-AMT masquerading as lsd before they clamped down on RC distributors. One thing I've noticed since the RC clamp down is a higher quality market popping up, particularly in cali, for bulk orders of molly, lsd, 2-cb, lots of things. Once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

rolling

that word used in that context makes me want to rip out eyeballs and stamp on testicles.

'hey dude what's happening?'

'dude, it's awsome - we're like totally rolling'

FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUNTS!!!

rolling

that word used in that context makes me want to rip out eyeballs and stamp on testicles.

'hey dude what's happening?'

'dude, it's awsome - we're like totally rolling'

FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU CUNTS!!!

what may i reply to someone asking "what's happening?" over the phone?

"...you're on the phone?"

Archived