IGNORED

chrono trigger

Guest zaphod

Guest zaphod

i dusted off the snes yesterday and put this gem in. gotta say, it's still the best console rpg ever. the music, art, story, all perfect. i wish they still made games like this.

741245-chrono_trigger.003_super.png

Guest Wall Bird

Any description of this game would not do it justice. It is simply one of the best gaming experiences I have ever been involved in.

Guest iamabe

i really cant get into it. ive played for about 10 hours. im in the factory w/ robo. getting really bored.

i'm also an incestuous homophobe redneck heretic. but seriously, so far i dont see why it's so good.

Guest Space Coyote
i really cant get into it. ive played for about 10 hours. im in the factory w/ robo. getting really bored.

i'm also an incestuous homophobe redneck heretic. but seriously, so far i dont see why it's so good.

Philia is right, try Chrono Cross. I've never touched Chrono Trigger myself.

Also kinda relevant to this thread Fan made Chrono Trigger sequel - 98% complete - C&D'ed before release

I actually did a remix of this for the hidden track on a new record of mine. Absolutely perfect game. Will never get sick of it.

:beer:

Guest Wall Bird

Great music, for the entire series. I had to have the Chrono Cross soundtrack imported from Japan because I loved it so much. Just listen to how damn good this is. Yasunori Mitsuda is awesome. Does anyone know of any good work he's done lately?

yeah, great game. great music, great everything. anyone play the DS version? any good?

I thought it was pretty rad. All your menus are on the lower screen so the upper screen is more freed up for the battles and so on. Also the stylus made changing items and menu stuff around way easier. Plus it's just cool to be able to pull CT out of your pocket when you're out somewhere.

Great music, for the entire series. I had to have the Chrono Cross soundtrack imported from Japan because I loved it so much. Just listen to how damn good this is. Yasunori Mitsuda is awesome. Does anyone know of any good work he's done lately?

yasunori mitsuda is totally awesome. the xenogears soundstrack is even better than the chrono stuff. and xenogears (not xenosaga) is better than chrono trigger and chrono cross. if you liked CC, xenogears will blow you away, i´m not kidding.

great game

FFVI is better tho

i agree.

i've played and beaten chrono trigger more than any other rpg i've ever played, so i really don't need to play it again... however, despite owning the snes and ps1 versions, i'm trying to convince myself to buy the ds version... i'm just having trouble justifying spending $40 on an almost 15 year-old game that i already own twice and have played to death......... but something is really compelling me to get it.......

chrono cross is a game that i could never get into. i bought it a long time ago and played it for about 2 hours and quit, and i haven't gone back to it since. it was just kind of boring and uninteresting to me. and the fact that there are like 40 characters to recruit is sort of daunting to me. one day, i will try it again, along with the 5 billion other rpgs that i've never spent any time on. i've been on a crazy shin megami tensei bender lately, so those games are the only ones i'm playing these days.

Guest zelah

currently playing for the millionth time. now on DS. those assholes got me to buy it on 3 separate systems

Guest abracadabra
currently playing for the millionth time. now on DS. those assholes got me to buy it on 3 separate systems

SNES and DS...what's the 3rd?

Archived