IGNORED

How Good Looking Do You Consider Yourself

oyster

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

3.5 - 4, and I'm being kind to myself (and I actually look better than I did 10 years ago, sad). Idiron could vouch for how minging I am.

At least you're more honest than half the replies in here

Oh c'mon dude I posted my fucking picture.

i need some simple but serious tips because i'm ready to get to work on this. my goal is to shave 20 pounds. i'm probably 40 overweight but if i got rid of 20 i would feel way better about myself.

you should lose some weight too i'm sure it's not that difficult and surely is worth the effort

i need some simple but serious tips because i'm ready to get to work on this. my goal is to shave 20 pounds. i'm probably 40 overweight but if i got rid of 20 i would feel way better about myself.

you should lose some weight too i'm sure it's not that difficult and surely is worth the effort

Guest abusivegeorge

fucked if I know, I'm as big as a whale, who's about to set saaaaiiilll!

Fucking lol, and you are not a 1! You're rather handsome actually, Kaenish.

Also, yeks avatar sleeps with me and frequently asks me to send the actualy yek her regards so she is definetly not yek.

i know that complaining about threads is pretty unattractive...especially if you do it twice.

placidburp, you are now demoted to a 2 out of 10.

i'm giving virtual points to all the watmm'ers who are deliberately ignoring this gay ass thread

GODDAMN IT GEORGE YOURE RIGHT>

GODDAMNIT CANT WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS>

Archived