IGNORED

How Good Looking Do You Consider Yourself

oyster

Guest Calx Sherbet

my teeth are fucking nice. all that orthdontic work really paid off.

other than that. i'd say 6. i'm not terrifying, but i certainly ain't beautiful

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're just rotten looking after years of braces and so on, so forth. Never actually smile with them or anything.

Maybe could be an 8.8 with a 'tache, though.

Guest viscosity

guess I'm about average. self image is very subjective and is usually affected based on how other people view you

what is the definition of 'hot' anyway? like body features/fitness or is it all encompassing?

this is getting off topic, but if the attraction is not relatively mutual between a couple on both a physical and mental level then I don't really see it working. having someone that far exceeds your personal physical attractiveness would only lead to jealousy and insecurity in the relationship.

if i posted in here before, id revamp myself to maybe a 6 out of 10.

im not ugly, but im not bombshell hot either....most of my girls tell me im a "big teddy bear" type that enjoys wearing professor type clothing all the time...so i dont think that fits a hot man persona...

its weird, im in a new place where i dont really know anyone...but i havent been to parties either...

went to a coffee shop and randomly started smokin cigs and chatting with this girl, pretty attractive, well, im attracted to her, whether she is to me or if its a friendly deal is up for question. we are meeting next week though for coffee and cigs...so cant be all that bad.

i would say, if i lost 10 more pounds and toned up a bit id upgrade to a 7....maybe

Guest GrandPopPoplock

cosplaycompare2.jpg

Eh , the one on the right looks more like Sakura ( obviously ) but...I'd fuck the shit out of that chubby chick

Aaaand my obsession with fat chicks continues .

3.5 - 4, and I'm being kind to myself (and I actually look better than I did 10 years ago, sad). Idiron could vouch for how minging I am.

At least you're more honest than half the replies in here

Archived