IGNORED

do you smoke with kids nearby?

Guest boo

i never smoke if kids are nearby, but it never seems to be appreciated. like this weekend at a birthday party, some kids turned up and an old aunt called over the youngest one, 4 years old, and put her on her lap. then she taught her how to roll a cigarette, and smoked it with her still on her lap, and said how useful it'll be when she's driving them somewhere. the mother of the child said "uhh... smoking is very bad for your health! don't start smoking!", the kid shook her head and said "no it isn't". everyone laughed. then i had a smoke.

Guest weed

i used to go to my neighbors house and smoke weed

and her 1 year old would be in the high chair and some shit

and lisa would always say just blow it out the window.

but once she started talking - no more smoke in the house

(really confuses me)

personally i try and not smoke around kids

Guest Space Coyote
i used to go to my neighbors house and smoke weed

and her 1 year old would be in the high chair and some shit

and lisa would always say just blow it out the window.

but once she started talking - no more smoke in the house

(really confuses me)

personally i try and not smoke around kids

Same here except for the stopping when they start talking.

*secret anecdote* This chick was over at my house (sitting on my bed which she had previously given me, no less) and her water broke. After she got herself together in the bathroom me her and her partner went to their home to pick up their packed bag and then had a quick grill before heading off to the hospital 0_o As far as I can tell this didn't seem to have a noticeable effect on him.

I'm not proud of being a part of it but its something that sits firmly in my memory and also they're going to do it anyway whether I'm there or not.

Guest Babar

I usually smoke with my trunk.

When there are kids in the room, i sit near a window, use my trunk as a chimney, and blow the smoke outside.

That's how I come up trumps.

Guest Gary C

Nope. I try not to smoke around kids. Even when walking past a parent and child in the street I may switch the cigarette into the hand furthest away.

yeah i do that(edit: move my hand to further away from child walking on street, that is ). i lost a dealer once because i went to pick up and he was teaching his eight year old daughter to skin up, telling her that she couldnt smoke it till she was 16 though. i said i thought that was disgusting after his daughter left the room and he kicked me out and told me not to ring him again.

Guest Adjective

if i was there first, fuck that kid.

kid was there first, give him a secret mission and a knife to keep him busy while i stay put and smoke.

Guest Iain C

Always, I don't care. If they look up to me and think I'm cool then I'll be very, very surprised. Like kids will never be exposed to any images of smoking...

there seems to be a huge difference in smoking etiquette between cali and florida. since there are stronger smoking regulations in cali, i didn't have to worry much about people smoking around my children. in florida, most people don't give a shit and it almost seems that most of the population in florida smokes. the company i worked for in california had a 30 man crew and only one smoker... the company i work for now has at least 3 smokers in every department and i'm one of the few that believes that a woman smoking takes away her hotness factor! anyway... here in florida, i always find myself going to another location with my children because of smokers... then again... florida is made up mostly of rednecks and puerto ricans that don't give a shit about the children...

CHILDREN R R FUTURE!

Guest Iain C

I've got to admit, I'm one of those misanthropes who thinks that people should generally have more decency than to bring their kids out in public anyway if they can at all help it. I was in a coffee shop the other day having breakfast and trying to do the crossword and blast away my huge hangover, and it was like a sodding creche in there with at least three mothers and babies. I realise they have a right to be there, but I have a right to glower with barely-concealed resentment.

Back home my neighbors kid would always be playing out front and when I'd go out to have a smoke, he would always stare in some confused manner. One time he went up to me and said "My mom says that if you smoke you go to hell". I just smiled and went back inside

I don't smoke around kids if I can help it, but sometimes its totally unavoidable.

The funniest thing is probably how there is a house across the back fence to my house (so not on my street so they would never talk to my dad about this shit) and I sit out back hitting my big purple bong while theres like 4 kids jumping on the trampoline right on the other side of the fence.

I bet they think i'm cool.

i think they're pretty cool, havin a trampoline

i'd probably get out of breath quite quickly on one tho

ive had a massive 15ft trampoline pretty much forever, i was just always too fat and lazy to pick that over video games, and then concurrently marijuana.

if you swapped the video games for methamphetamine and doubled the weed intake you'd be up on that trampoline in no time, i promise you.

Archived