IGNORED

what games are you buying/playing this summer?

Rubin Farr

Guest Aces
i have the pc version of silent hill installed but it forces you to sit through about 10 minutes of FMV at the start

you would imagine escape would skip it - but no, it EXITS TO WINDOWS.

no other key does anything.

If that is the pc port then if you press P that should skip it for you.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i'm not sure. i think i have played all the great games on my gamecube so its time to get a new system.

just completed resident evil 4 (and started the game over straight away - i need me unlimited rocket launchers!)

most of the way through pikmin 2.

so next up i want to catch up on some more recent games such as the latest GTA and mario galaxy. unfortunately they're on different systems so i need to decide which to buy first.

or i could work backwards on the resident evil releases. would i hate 3 after loving 4? (except all the L+R dodge bullshit)

I just ran through Mass Effect and Ratchet for the third times each. Now I'm playing inFamous.

Guest theSun
when the fuck is borderlands coming out?

and madden 10 whenever it hits.

Madden 10 - August 14

Borderlands - Jun 30 (this looks to be the best co-op game of the summer, let me know if you wanna join up)

will do, borderlands looks awesome. is it 4-player split screen or do they want you to do gay system link?

i'm hoping for a less cheap version of halo, basically, though i loved the halo story mode and the vehicles and the weapons, some people are just too good at that shit.

Guest ZeroHour
I just ran through Mass Effect and Ratchet for the third times each. Now I'm playing inFamous.

im going to wait a bit before I run through mass effect again till I know more about how the save will affect mass effect 2

I just got Buzz! Quiz TV for PS3 for 20USD (normally 60USD) with the 4 wireless Buzz! controllers. Fun as hell, and I pwn at trivia games as well, so it's even more fun. Neat game to play with the kids as well.

Not sure what I will be buying but i will be playing:

Punchout

The Conduit

Lets Tap

Virtua Tennis 2009

Wii Sports Resort

Cave Story (WiiWare)

Little Kings Story

and tons of burned Saturn games.

im going to wait a bit before I run through mass effect again till I know more about how the save will affect mass effect 2

Prolly a good idea. Last game I told the Shadow Broker to fuck off so I figure he's prolly going to be pissed off at me in ME2 heh

Prolly a good idea. Last game I told the Shadow Broker to fuck off so I figure he's prolly going to be pissed off at me in ME2 heh

Indeed...

@ 2:02

"If you killed off one of the characters from the first game, you're not going to see them in the second game."

tell me what 360 games i should buy. i have money, and lots of free time.

What kind of games do you like?

Exploration-games? Story-driven games? Action games?

most game publishers learned from last year not to dump everything in November, so we have a healthy selection especially for June this year. besides stuff like going to movies, dating, concerts, sports etc what games you looking forward to in the summer months? top o my list:

Prototype

Borderlands

The Conduit

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Wii Sports Resort

currently finishing Bioshock (finally), EA Active to lose some belly, and Lips bc the ladies love karaoke. lol

i´m playing battlefield heroes like a maniac. funny shit.

Guest uelogy

Quakelive : fun, fast, free - and everything is stats, so u can wank over how good/bad u are depending :p

Madden 10 - August 14

Borderlands - Jun 30 (this looks to be the best co-op game of the summer, let me know if you wanna join up)

will do, borderlands looks awesome. is it 4-player split screen or do they want you to do gay system link?

i'm hoping for a less cheap version of halo, basically, though i loved the halo story mode and the vehicles and the weapons, some people are just too good at that shit.

it's online co-op just like HALO3 or Mercs 2. the game fucking auto generates its own weapons! over 500,00 possible combinations so it's almost impossible for 2 people to have the same gun, and Mad Max vehicles look tight.

av-255.jpg

Not sure what I will be buying but i will be playing:

Punchout

The Conduit

Lets Tap

Virtua Tennis 2009

Wii Sports Resort

Cave Story (WiiWare)

Little Kings Story

and tons of burned Saturn games.

Guest Iain C
is it called resident evil or resident evil zero?

It's just called Resident Evil I think. I got it off ebay for about a fiver!

Guest theSun

Madden 10 - August 14

it's online co-op just like HALO3 or Mercs 2. the game fucking auto generates its own weapons! over 500,00 possible combinations so it's almost impossible for 2 people to have the same gun, and Mad Max vehicles look tight.

but is it split screen or just 1 player per system online? if i'm hanging out with a friend it's nice to have a game you can both play at exactly the same time, unlike 90% of all xbox games. seriously, i don't want to have to buy 2 xboxes just so i can play a game with my friend. might as well game on a pc.

Archived