IGNORED

it's BBQ weather!

keltoi

surely that could only happen if you like just ate red meat all the time, and lots of it. i doubt eating something in moderation gives you gout

and remember, scientists said women don't squirt

yeah all the suggestions on what you should eat and what not are simply too confusing. If you want to you can "warn" people of everything because of health issues etc... but thats just neurotic

what kind of bbq- sauces do yo prefer? since last year im all over all sorts of relish sauces..

got this Branston Gherkin relish the other day - well nice.

335px-Branston-Pickle-Relish-DE_Front.jpg

sorry about the shit pic - only one i could find.... doesn't look very appetising...

i love those barbeques where you end up getting fucked by multiple guys

The 4th of July is my favorite holiday.

i just saw this short arsed asian gym buddy guy when i was out to get lunch.

it's lovely hot and sunny so he was walking along with his top off... he was about 35, 4'11" and all pumped and ripped so he could hardly walk. he looked like he'd suffer from extreme chafing... anyway when i first saw him i thought (in a non gay way) 'holy fuck that guy has some serious definition!' but when i got closer and walked past i saw that he'd shaved all his body hair into the shapes of ripped muscles... he had shaved a six-pack and chest definition by leaving short dark hair in the shadowy bits. i pretty much lolled right in his face.

(ps - this was not really about BBQ)

49368_Bodybuilder.gif

Archived