IGNORED

it's BBQ weather!

keltoi

beautiful here today and the forecast is good for the weekend so we're going to our first all day BBQ/drinking session of the year tomorrow.

please post your best BBQ recipes.

i like doing a nice snapper and king prawn skewer marinated in lemon and garlic butter, while everyone eats cheap burnt sausages and nasty burgers.

edit.. i saw kaini's ribs recipe in another thread... got to try that.

ive been living off barbeque for about the last month. fair enough this may has been spectacular, theres only been about 4 days of rain here, and they were all last week.

it means going to asda and getting a load of burgers and chicken and an instant barbeque and then sitting in a field and getting smashed eating chicken.

burgers...

3 lbs of ground sirloin.

2 cloves finely chopped garlic

tbsp salt

tsp pepper

5 or 6 tbsp lee & perrin's worcestershire

6 - 8 tbsp fresh rosemary, crushed.

mix well with hands, make patties and grill.

best served medium rare.

Guest ward

200297777-001.jpg

beer in one hand, utensil in the other, group of lads standing around the bbq chatting about sports and women, whilst the women sit down and chit chat.

bbq's

fuckin love em.

200297777-001.jpg

beer in one hand, utensil in the other, group of lads standing around the bbq chatting about sports and women, whilst the women sit down and chit chat.

bbq's

fuckin love em.

Dude is really close to that grill - he's gonna burn his wang!

not being a red meat eater, last weekend we did some awesome tuna steaks with lemon juice and peel, portobello caps stuffed with spinach and mozarella, and some tasty seasoned zuccini grillers. all with some nice beers to wash it down.

Guest Jimbob

I wore heavy black jeans for work and we've got 25 celsius in Manchester.

Bad move.

Tonight we're going to walk into the countryside to get pissed and cook some nasty food on a smoky fire, like the filthy chavs we are

not being a red meat eater, last weekend we did some awesome tuna steaks with lemon juice and peel, portobello caps stuffed with spinach and mozarella, and some tasty seasoned zuccini grillers. all with some nice beers to wash it down.

is there a medical reason for not being a red meat eater?

tuna is great tho

because of the higher amount of amino acids with purine in read meat, which is metabolised into uric acid instead of urea, you get gout.

I tried to grow some Fatalii chilis this year, to cook my own ultra-hot sauce... too bad the seeds didnt sprout

capsicum_fatalii.jpg

:sad:

because of the higher amount of amino acids with purine in read meat, which is metabolised into uric acid instead of urea, you get gout.

I tried to grow some Fatalii chilis this year, to cook my own ultra-hot sauce... too bad the seeds didnt sprout

capsicum_fatalii.jpg

:sad:

surely that could only happen if you like just ate red meat all the time, and lots of it. i doubt eating something in moderation gives you gout

and remember, scientists said women don't squirt

this sounds fucking out of control good. out of controlllllllll good.

that made me think ^ (edit: rambo and hauntedsoul posts)

200297777-001.jpg

bbq's

fuckin love em.

Dude is really close to that grill - he's gonna burn his wang!

he's not worried about his penis getting so close to the heat, cause he just bbqd it and is now taking a swig of beer

edit: :mellow:

Archived