IGNORED

happy birthday Fred McGriff

Guest tht tne

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks duders. lots of aphex on the player today. hopefully a good meal and a shitload of wine tonight as well. and maybe a paul konerko home run as the icing on the proverbial cake and my ensuing excitement as the icing on the literal cake.

Fred McGriff seems like the type to put a fake birthday in

so fuck you McGriff

thanks duders. lots of aphex on the player today. hopefully a good meal and a shitload of wine tonight as well. and maybe a paul konerko home run as the icing on the proverbial cake and my ensuing excitement as the icing on the literal cake.

oh

happy birthday!

Happy McGriff day.

I propose that henceforth, the 29th of May shall be a holiday in honour of Frederick McGriff, esq.

All in favour?

Guest Enter a new display name

Didn't you say you'd feel very old once you turn 30, Fred? I even wish you a happy birthday.

Gemini,

Although the planets are likely to encourage useful thoughts about your immediate future and how to improve your situation, those same planets are likely to make those around you less supportive than usual. Don’t worry about lukewarm responses; it’s all change again tomorrow!

Someone close to you completely drops the ball and fails to understand you when you are plainly joking -- awkward! You may need to apologize for something that really isn't worth it.

Shiny happy person. Today your individuality will really shine. So for the best day possible, try showing off the qualities that make you different and unique. That could involve wearing your favorite clothes, sharing your hobbies and collections, or even telling others your most unique desires.

Your work must be in keeping with your personality and the inbuilt talents that you were born with. If you are feeling that this is not the case it's time for you to look further afield and try something new, however if you have settled into the security trap this will be difficult. You must be prepared to take a chance especially if a new opportunity is presented to you just now.

clearly we can't have a rolling lol in this thread because others still must congratulate Fred for having completed 30 laps so I made a thread

me too

lol

Archived