IGNORED

a vst effect that does what i want

YEK

i there a vst that will warp my voice into a synth sound? like if i sung or talked and then change the way it sounds from voice to whatever.. i don't want something like the midi type voice to midi thing but if i could change my voice to really wierd sounds, multiple wierd sounds, that would be awesome.

that would be a filter vst no?

I have a boxed version of kantos, but really its just a hyped up synth that tracks pitch and vocoders it.

this is not accurate, it does a lot more than what you describe. a vocoder would be if a signal wave was used to modify the incoming signal , Kantos lets you control existing wavetable synths inside it's interface with an incoming pitch signal. So its pretty different from just a vocoding mechanism and it's not just pitch tracking it also does amplitude to pitch tracking so you can use a drum loop as a controller to create an abstract melody counterpart to it.

Guest emef
There's a VST effect called Alien or something like that. It seems to do what you want.

yeah alien

sing/talk/whatever in one end... synth melody/noise comes out the other

Archived