20 members have voted

1. 1. Larkin or Taleggio?

• Larkin
    • Taleggio

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joshier
its the stuff you get on your bellend after 3 days of wanking without a shower.

wanking helps get rid of it.

Guest Rambo

top 100 showers

*compiles*

its the stuff you get on your bellend after 3 days of wanking without a shower.

wanking helps get rid of it.

that's what you tell your mummy

*hi fives*

What the fucking hector christ is this shit? I'm going to bed, and when I wake up in the morning, I want to know who this cunt is and that she has less than 24 hours to live.

Guest Iain C

What the fucking hector christ is this shit? I'm going to bed, and when I wake up in the morning, I want to know who this cunt is and that she has less than 24 hours to live.

Hrrrnnnnggggg

Guest Enter a new display name
update

89. Enter a new display name

I have my own update, while the other ones contain a list of users. :fee:

Guest idrn

psh, not too bad but i cant beleve you thought those cunts were more stupider than me. its on.

6 quids worth of fireworks each and meet me down the industrial estate. first cunt to flinch loses.

Guest abusivegeorge

Rambo's save ratio totally balances out his savage killings. it's like 1/1. Or like 50/50.

Does that make sense I am totally fucking delirious lol.

Guest Rambo
psh, not too bad but i cant beleve you thought those cunts were more stupider than me. its on.

6 quids worth of fireworks each and meet me down the industrial estate. first cunt to flinch loses.

Hey, i eat fireworks for food idrn. I have sex with sparklers.

Guest Rambo
Rambo's save ratio totally balances out his savage killings. it's like 1/1. Or like 50/50.

Does that make sense I am totally fucking delirious lol.

i save because i love, or something. I shoot guys because of justice and guns etc

Guest thanksomuch
I've updated my list

1. xxx

2. etch

3. essines

4. yek

5. kaini

6. messiaen

7. Fred McGriff

8. IRARI

9. keltoi

10. producer snafu

11. joyrex

12. kakapo

13. Ad

14. Franklin

15. lol alzado

16. chaosmachine

17. placidburp

18. abusive george

19. yegg

20. LUDD

21. mosca

22. tauboo

23. Gary C

24. nacmat

25. Zaphod

26. THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

27. Glass plate

28. Chris moss acid

29. Braintree

30. echo

31. KAEN

32. Assymetrical head

33. ATOP

34. IAIN C

35. Pennywise

36. Jimbob

37. Chengod

38. Thanksomuch

is that in order from stoopidest to least stoopidest?

Guest thanksomuch

w/e

i have met your wife irl and she's had too much plastic surgery and sells shitty cosmetics at my network.

90. Lascaille

91. Velazquez

92. idrn

93. lumpenprol

94. hahathhat

95. pigster

96. Brian Tregaskin

97. T35513R

98. Thehauntingsoul

99. takeshi

100. playbynumbers

I take issue with idrn being listed above me, otherwise your list is "spot-on", as people wishing to sound British say.

There should be some weight to these threads. Plenty of haters be perpetratin' because it's easy to shoot off a thread of "oh hai guyz, these d00dz are who I think are dumb." Just as losers of lawsuits usually become responsible for court costs and other legal fees, I think that whoever starts a thread like this enters into an internet showdown of sorts. It could be an online round of Street Fighter visible by all members. It could be a rapid fire test of IDM knowledge facilitated by Joyrex Philibin. If the target dumb/stupid/etc. member defeats the original poster, it results in 6 month banishment or some similar consequence. If the target loses, the brave comrade must still be commended for fighting for his honor and must be removed from the list. Only the true cowards can still be called dumb and irritating. Yeah.

I'd love to see some of the personality clashes played out in some kind of formalised gladiatorial verbal combat, with an element of mob rule and justice. Although something similar did happen with the 3 females on here recently (yes, I know two of them are really men). I don't think Joypecs, Man of Steel would go for it though.

Guest abusivegeorge

You mean like, we record ourselves defending our honour on a microphone, save it and put the clips in one massive thread, stating who they are aimed at? Like a massive verbal battle, verbal with sound? Oh yeah.

No. I used the term verbal as when I'm reading threads I imagine all the participants in the same room, and I have little voices I use for each of the regulars, and I then play out the thread in my head. (Those with less than 100 posts have a generic and strange mid atlantic drawl not too unlike Lloyd Grossman.)

Archived