IGNORED

complain about the weather

chaosmachine

Guest ezkerraldean
it's june 1st, and 9c. (that's 48f).

it's raining. yesterday, there was hale.

canadian summers, eh..

i'd actually prefer that to the heat here. i just feel ill in hot weather.

which is why i'm going to costa rica over summer with my family. typical

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's lovely today in London and I'm couped up in a fucking basement office. Where's the justice?

Guest ezkerraldean
costa rica eh

how awful

ha, well i'm sure it will be pretty awesome

just that i'll probably spend most of my time there cooped up in the shade to avoid feeling absolutely horriffic

Guest Iain C
It's lovely today in London and I'm couped up in a fucking basement office. Where's the justice?

It's beautiful indeed, I'm sat around in my pants and a vest, but soon I'll take a leisurely rail journey out west to buy a new suit. God I live a perfect life.

It's beautiful indeed, I'm sat around in my pants and a vest, but soon I'll take a leisurely rail journey out west to buy a new suit. God I live a perfect life.

Grrr fucking mfrhgh

Where out west? West as in west end? West as in Hammersmith? West as in Bristol or possibly the old West?

Guest Iain C

I'm probably going to hit some vintage shops in Kensington, which is certainly west compared to where I am!

Guest Babar

Today is not a rainy day and thus tons of pollen are floating around the air. I'm gonna sneeze more than one hundred times today, which is not really painfull : i do think that a sneeze is very comparable to an orgasm (excitation, climax then releasing of a fluid), and for that I consider myself as a privileged.

I'm probably going to hit some vintage shops in Kensington, which is certainly west compared to where I am!

I see!

Thought you might be going west end, I'll be getting out of here at 3 and going to Embankment, can't fucking wait to get out of this office, my head feels like it's going to split open.

Guest theSun

it's slowly getting better here. i don't have heat in the apt yet though, so as long as it stays above 50F at night i'm happy.

oh and my allergies are on turbo drive.

• 7 months later...
Guest Conor74

It's been fairly fucked up here. First 2 weeks of the year was the big freeze, then a couple of days of downpour and floods, some sunshine at the moment.

• 2 months later...

so, five days ago it was 29c / 84f. i had to dig my shorts out of the closet.

today, it's 3c / 37f. i'm now looking for my winter hat.

summer to winter in under a week. what the fuck.

yeah we had a pretty mild bright winter with hardly any rain really, i mean but right now since spring, it's been raining way more and lots of wind. wiiiiiiiiiierdd

Guest ezkerraldean

day in, day out i have to put up with the disgusting view of vulgar, hideous clouds blowing around in some putrid wind in this vile atmosphere, occasionally depositing their load of sickening water droplets over my abode. i want a vacuum dammit

lol?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived