IGNORED

complain about the weather

chaosmachine

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bad Influence

It's been gloriously sunny for the past week and a half but I've been stuck inside studying for uni. :cry2:

Guest placidburp

Ace weather so far here, though it's meant to be changing in the next few days. But up to now it's Scorchio! Sorry I'm doing it wrong..

Guest Adjective

90F partly cloudy and 15mph winds, only 40% humidity so it's not summer yet

i'm enjoying it as much as possible before the 100s come (temp and humidity)

Guest Iain C

It was pretty bloody hot in London today, not quite too hot, but soon it'll be getting towards being too hot so I'm going to complain about that. Fucking weather.

Guest Stoppit

It's too hot and sticky...although that might be because I'm in a room at the top of the house and the heat has been rising all day

the weather is lovely but that will only make it worse when it isn't lovely and that will probably happen soon

Guest Enter a new display name
it's june 1st, and 9c. (that's 48f).

it's raining. yesterday, there was hale.

canadian summers, eh..

On the other side of the Ontarian-Quebecois border, in Montreal, the weather reached 14°C. Weirdly enough, I was the only pedestrian wearing light clothes as if it was really summer.

It's been pretty undeniably gorgeous here for the past few days but it sucks that I spend most of my time working in an office with no windows. Also, my allergies are killing me.

lol at brits complaining about 23 degrees being too bloody hot.

You guys should be happy it's not raining.

Anyways, I can't complain about the weather here. It's lovely. Highs of around 25/26. Not humid at all...

Hope it continues.

oh yeah: hail.

Guest abusivegeorge

Yea pretty beautiful over here in England, might run around naked later in the garden, if I still have any codeine left that is.

Archived