IGNORED

Milieu - Milieu Music Digital

header5.gif

You read that right! Milieu Music has finally gone digital. Starting now, you will be able to purchase both new and out-of-print releases in high-quality 320 KBPS MP3 file format for a low price. Each purchase comes with high-resolution printable album artwork and you can rest assured that 100% of your purchase goes straight to Milieu Music. No middlemen taking an enormous cut, no big companies, no adverts, no spam. Support the music you love the independent way!

All music is of course DRM-free, and what would a launch announcement be without NEW EXCLUSIVE STUFF? In addition to over 30 titles from the MM catalog now being available digitally, there are also THREE brand-new titles: an epic 2CD set of reconstructions from Brian Grainger & John-Paul Kramer, a brutal new Brian Grainger EP called "Oubliette" and a beautiful VCV live set from the SSR archives. Check it out!

MILIEU MUSIC DIGITAL

mmdl01.jpgmmdl02.jpgmmdl03.jpg

Thank you sirs, it's a lot of music to peruse and it's all pretty cheap. More will certainly be added in the future as well.

you sir are a wonder

Cheers man!

i shall be checking this out

when i first saw your banner it reminded me of this

333.jpg

That cover RULES! Does it sound as funky as it looks?

Nevermind I'm checking it out regardless.

is there any chance that you have the parallax remixes? i think i've asked you before and said you don't have it... but i figure i'd give it another shot!

You know I can go digging for them, I actually came into possession of a spool of CD-Rs from 1999-2003 so who knows what's on those! I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
is there any chance that you have the parallax remixes? i think i've asked you before and said you don't have it... but i figure i'd give it another shot!

i'm sure i have them somewhere too. i'll have a root about

Guest tibbar

wait, which parallax remixes? from lsdr remixed? i think i have those somewhere if thats what yr talkin about

any chance the co_rd tapes will be released digitally? i know it kind of goes against the whole point of cassette only releases, but i am really digging the samples and am hesitant to buy because i don't own a tape player. maybe an option to download once bought or something, i dunno...

Guest tibbar
Yeah someone help, I can't seem to locate them!

brian, i have em buddy. you want me to send them over aim?

any chance the co_rd tapes will be released digitally? i know it kind of goes against the whole point of cassette only releases, but i am really digging the samples and am hesitant to buy because i don't own a tape player. maybe an option to download once bought or something, i dunno...

Yeah no, this isn't public info but it isn't necessarily secret either, but the reason the CO_RD stuff is tape only is because all/most of it will be included in the Sun-Day boxset. The sort of conceptual idea behind the series is for me to work on things in slightly smaller increments while gradually contributing to the greater whole of the boxset, and letting people in on it in the process.

So all I can say is: yes, it will all be available digitally eventually, but not until Sun-Day comes out...

Yeah someone help, I can't seem to locate them!

brian, i have em buddy. you want me to send them over aim?

AWESOME!

Guest tibbar

brian has given me the ok to post the remixes here for you guys for free. a zip should be up to download sometime in the next few hours.

Guest tibbar

Here's a blast from the past! The full double album by Parallax 'LSDR Remixes' plus TWO bonus remixes of "Revolving Clouds" (which you may remember from the 'Revolving Clouds' 3" CDr @ Milieu Music), which have not been previously available until now. Also included for the first time is printable booklet artwork by yours truly. Enjoy gang!

Parallax - LSDR Remixes (double LP + 2 unreleased bonus tracks)

Archived