IGNORED

hey do your testicles dance around?

Guest my usernames always really suck

You ever sit without your pants on and stare at your balls? If you just touch them for like a second and let go, they move around on their own for the next minute, very slowly though like a couple of snails wrapped in a pouch looking for food as you watch their shells warp the surface of your scrotum like a fleshy ocean.

It's mesmerizing.

No but I can't take them completely off because I have ants in my apartment and they'll be all over the pants.

I love living on my own, I can just walk around with my pants around my ankles and cook as many infinite number of dishes of bacon carbonara pasta as I want.

I fucking hate when they hang low and it happens all the time this time of year. If I'm laying down and want to fart then I have to lift my balls off of my asshole so that the gas can escape.

Guest abusivegeorge

I don't think it's quite a minute but yes I know exactly what you mean, it's called the ripple effect.

Guest JohnTqs

my balls pulse when i'm on the toilet, and sometimes they'll try to circle around each other but then figure out that they can't

You ever sit without your pants on and stare at your balls? If you just touch them for like a second and let go, they move around on their own for the next minute, very slowly though like a couple of snails wrapped in a pouch looking for food as you watch their shells warp the surface of your scrotum like a fleshy ocean.

It's mesmerizing.

Aren't there a bunch of tiny muscles that adjust the scrotum according to temperature?  I remember hearing somewhere that testicles produce sperm more effectively at 95F.

Guest Babar

A few monthes ago, i'd had a fitful night. The next morning i woke up with a sharp pain in the right ball. So i went to wikipedia, and quickly ran across the article about the Testicular torsion Basically the testicule twist around and the blood stop coming to it, which triggers the pain and can eventually lead to a partial or total necrosis of this very precious organ. Hopefully a ball always twist in the same way (CW for the right one, CCW for the left one), so i just had to manually untwist my jewel... Sometimes I still feel a pain in this very ball (last time was yesterday whilst watching tderminator salvation) : i hate it when my ball go nuts !

• 1 year later...

hey I didn't want to make a new thread but I have a question:

some muscle near my testicles/sometimes in penis has been twitching and shuddering the last couple of days. It happened some months ago but it went away. Is it just from lack of sleep and too much caffeine? or do I have sciatica?

Guest Coalbucket PI

Someone has implanted a microchip in your teste to track your behaviour, but someone working against them is standing nearby with an electromagnet and turning it on and off in an attempt to destroy the chip

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I read the thread title twice a both times I read hey do your tentacles dance around & thought I accidentally slid into a bizarro dimension again.

Someone has implanted a microchip in your teste to track your behaviour, but someone working against them is standing nearby with an electromagnet and turning it on and off in an attempt to destroy the chip

haha

don't fucking laugh

testicles are damn weird, you think evolution could have developed a more efficient way of reloading sperm, like a clip that would fall out when it was empty. Of course then testicle clip theft would be rampant...

Archived