IGNORED

are registrations closed again?

pcock

fucking lol if beneboi was doing an online collaboration with himself

me thinks this is actually the truth, i'm surprised some of you here bought the whole Stephen Colbert esque 'my black friend' angle, especially from that dude. I mean i know some guys who collaborate with rappers but they don't have handle bar mustaches and look like dying elves.

colbert_black_friend.jpg

so what do you have to be like to have a black friend?

a really cool looking dude

(i was half joking above, but i honest;y don't believe he had a black friend, not because of the reasons i said above but because it was a poorly done hoax of a black man even up to the self taken picture in the mirror, it seemed really obvious to me he was fake)

also its only natural for me to be skeptical when someone who claims to be an actually black and a rapper OR someone who claims to be a women comes on watmm because well lets face it the overwhelming majority of people on this forum are nerdy white dudes

Guest abusivegeorge

So am I kool then because one of my best mates, is a black DJ, who plays basketball for my county and always wears the newest trainers and is fucking massive? Coz he's like proper kool, and he owns sunglasses and if he doesnt see me for a while he worries a little bit and tries to get in touch.

Guest abusivegeorge
pretty sure he's real

No swear words?

Does getting stoned stop you swearing?

Fuck them.

You should get everyone who wants to join to send in a CV & covering letter that we can slowly and carefully pick apart

you applying for the job .. ??

;-] :: [-;

pretty sure he's real

No swear words?

Does getting stoned stop you swearing?

Fuck them.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

pretty sure he's real

big sif .. + stoners ... our circle never used to do that laugh right there ... ever ... why does it only seem to appear in movies and other such nonspirational moments ..

Guest Babar

stroke stroke stroke...

Qui est la ?

C'est grand-père

et grand-mère

qui descendent à la cave

et tombent dans l'escalier !

Archived