IGNORED

are registrations closed again?

pcock

why was nme banned?

nme was bannedboi

registrations have been closed for ages...open em up i say!

Nah, too much trouble vetting everyone who applies before letting them in

what happened to weed?? havent seen her in a while....

who gives a shit. hope she fucked off somewhere else. useless attention whore.

Yeah weed was fucking scum. Real lowlife bastard. Spamming fuck. Her desperation oozed out of every post. Real scum bastard who struggled to function outside the confines of a computer screen. Real scum.

Guest Iain C

nme was bannyboi? I'm not so sure, I kind of believed him when he said he was just a friend of his.

Plus, I actually sort of liked him.

Banning beneboi was the best thing that could have happened to that elfin faced fuck. Now he can attempt to assemble some sort of life away from the computer and hopefully bring peace to Middle Earth.

Guest bitroast

wait! this place is closed registration? that makes it like.. an exclusive idm gentlemans club? :O

(i had a dream few days agothat i took over a gentlemans club and invited select few people round to sit around, drink whiskey and listen to idm all day)

Guest Rambo
nme was bannyboi? I'm not so sure, I kind of believed him when he said he was just a friend of his.

the account was definitely a friend of beneboi's, because he's the guy that does the rapping over beneboi's tunes. Whether beneboi took it over recently, i dunno

what happened to weed?? havent seen her in a while....

who gives a shit. hope she fucked off somewhere else. useless attention whore.

Yeah weed was fucking scum. Real lowlife bastard. Spamming fuck. Her desperation oozed out of every post. Real scum bastard who struggled to function outside the confines of a computer screen. Real scum.

lol

Banning beneboi was the best thing that could have happened to that elfin faced fuck. Now he can attempt to assemble some sort of life away from the computer and hopefully bring peace to Middle Earth.

lol

More, Clitterhaus! MORE!

so a search of all NME's posts and you will see his insulting/posting style is identical to beneboi's. its too coincidental if it was just a friend of his that he would act exactly the same and posting off the grid hip hop tracks in ekt

the account was definitely a friend of beneboi's, because he's the guy that does the rapping over beneboi's tunes. Whether beneboi took it over recently, i dunno

Whether it was his friend's account or not, the fact remains that he was posting from the same IP that bannedboi used before - so either he used his friend's account to gain access to WATMM, or it was him all along to begin with.

Guest Helper ET

Whether it was his friend's account or not, the fact remains that he was posting from the same IP that bannedboi used before - so either he used his friend's account to gain access to WATMM, or it was him all along to begin with.

or his friend use to log on at benebois house

edit: i am beneboi!

Archived