IGNORED

A Bad Plus cover of "Flim"

jeremymacgregor87

Guest Calx Sherbet
sorry :sleep:

you have no idea who i am. but i simply have to make a swift return and make fun of you

lol at you

i thought Joyrex told y'all to fuck off

joyrex didn't do shit

Guest Barricade

wow i actually thought that was pretty great. I'm a drummer myself and I like the drumming. If i were to play it i would do it somewhere along that line, too.

• 2 months later...
Guest abusivegeorge

I cannot fucking believe I missed this thread, I seriously hope mister stomach knew what the fuck he was doing lol.

did that just really happen?

Fuckin lol

<!--quoteo(post=1064439:date=Jun 13 2009, 02:58 PM:name=Adjective)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Adjective @ Jun 13 2009, 02:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1064439"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

wow i actually thought that was pretty great. I'm a drummer myself and I like the drumming. If i were to play it i would do it somewhere along that line, too.

For once, an Aphex cover by a band that doesn't suck!

• 13 years later...