IGNORED

I farted on a kid at best buy

Fred McGriff

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to work at a museum as a security guard. I'd go into work hung over as fuck, and be stationed at some remote gallery, busting ass. On several occasssions visitors would enter the gallery, get a whiff and quickly leave. I remember this happening in an Islamic art section once, and the Impressionist galleries another time.

I've been there before. I always do something stupid like eat a big bowl of chili before a date.

Anyone ever had a female fart on you while you're sexing her doggystyle? I had this happen to me and the female turned around and looked at me with a "what just happened?" expression on her face. Needless to say that ended sex for the night because I was afraid of getting blasted again.

solution: insert finger in anus

Guest IRARI
I've been there before. I always do something stupid like eat a big bowl of chili before a date.

Anyone ever had a female fart on you while you're sexing her doggystyle? I had this happen to me and the female turned around and looked at me with a "what just happened?" expression on her face. Needless to say that ended sex for the night because I was afraid of getting blasted again.

solution: insert fist in anus

fixt

i take it you you were certain it was a bum fart takeshi?

I assumed so. It's possible it was queef.

solution: insert finger in anus

Well I know that now but I was young and inexperienced at the time.

I saw a man wash his penis (uncircumsied) in the public basin today. He then dried it in a Dyson Airblade. I didn't stare him down.

sometimes fathers bring their little girls into the men's room

that happened one time when i was at steak-n-shake... [athf]

don't pull your penis out unless you really need to[/athf] imo

the last time i had steak n shake i had to roll down the window on the way home and projectile vomit. that was 10 years ago.

that's all well and good but i like steak-n-shake because they give you the option of ordering a red bull as your drink

classy

I'm so proud of my daughter, she's only 4 and a half and this morning she counted down to her fart.

About 10 years ago I was walking on a fairly wide sidewalk behind a women's university. It was fairly empty which was odd (it was in Seoul after all). About 70-100 meters behind me there were two (presumably) university students. I let loose a daisy chain (short quick farts on consecutive steps) for about 4 or 5 steps and continued walking. After about 20 seconds the two students walked through that area and I heard a loud "OH" of disgust. One of the happiest memories of my early days in Seoul.

I don't find poop particularly funny.

BUt a good fart anecdote once in a while...

Like my ex-wife, once we were having dinner at my mom and step-dad's place. They're very "proper", so dinner is very quiet. In the middle of a deafening silence, my ex lets out a very short but very audible high pitched "PARP". Her face turned bright red, and I had to excuse myself to go laugh for about 5 minutes.

Like my ex-wife, once we were having dinner at my mom and step-dad's place. They're very "proper", so dinner is very quiet. In the middle of a deafening silence, my ex lets out a very short but very audible high pitched "PARP". Her face turned bright red, and I had to excuse myself to go laugh for about 5 minutes.

you might have made it look like it was you

you might have made it look like it was you

How very antiquated of you.

Guest Enter a new display name

It reminds me: when I watch TV and release a juicy fart, I absolutely have to tilt my head above my legs so I can smell the result, as that gas rises to the sky. I mainly do it for the curiosity and the pride of the act.

Guest Enter a new display name

The way I sit down on my couch is preferable for smelling my own farts, rather than in upright position. It also works on my office chair, but I am less likely to fart while browsing WATMM.

i'd take the heat for anyone. it's the right thing to do. after a fart, everyone should be claiming it imo

Women's rights. They have a right to be proud of their gas as anyone. I dream of a world where one day there will be no discrimination between a black man's and a white man's fart.

Guest umop_apisdn

good work, fred. sometimes i have to fart on my technicians. i'll rip a fat stanky and yell at them "CATCH ME A SNAKE, BITCHES!"

i nearly shat on myself the other day though...

Archived