IGNORED

why is bleep so unusable now?

awepittance

maybe it's my internet connection but ever since they changed the interface the site is extremely glitchy for me, things stream way slower than they used to and sometimes they don't stream at all (even occasionally a totally different track than i chose will start streaming). I used to love the store as a place to check out new music, but now i almost exclusively go to boomkat for mp3 previewing. is it working fine for others?

i don't mind the new look as much i mind not being able to just cruise through the site listening to a lot of tracks and being able to skip forward. could be i need to upgrade to the newest flash but right now i am unable to skip forward.

i don't mind the new look as much i mind not being able to just cruise through the site listening to a lot of tracks and being able to skip forward. could be i need to upgrade to the newest flash but right now i am unable to skip forward.

i don't think it's your computer. i have the same problems with completely upgraded flash. actually, it seems to be most of the new stuff that you can only hear the first 30 seconds of.

Guest maantecaaa!!!

any idea how much business bleep does? i'd be willing to do some pro bono work for them to pad my resume and maybe get a lifetime of freebies. :stuart:

Guest tibbar

i think both the new warp and bleep sites suck. bad design, too much clutter, nothing is CLEAR. you could EASILY miss a bit of news just due to the shitty layout.

perhaps instead of bitching here .. we should email bleep and warp on mass .. to complain ... cause it's plainly ridiculous what they've done to their sites .. and given the people running warp at the moment .. i'm not sure that they would be able to immediately appreciate that .. without some assistance(pressure) ..

oe yair + .. 'uuu someone from bisbane .. amazing .. ;-]

Guest Enter a new display name

I am glad they billed me $10 cheaper than the supposed price on my last order, thanks to the new glitchy website. Keep going, Warp!

most of the digital releases on bleep are also available on emusic for a fraction of the price (technically).

also you can still skip forward in tracks, the player has just moved to near the top corner of the site.

Yup, I have problems with the new site too. Samples will usually cut out or glitch and I think it's now impossible to view all of an artist's tracks at once, regardless of album. Which was a nice way to find remixes and get a feel for how the artist has progressed over time.

amazing as the city itself.. with all the construction and such

construction .. drlol .. a couple of underground tunnels .. and some high rise investment schemes in the city ... oh plus the rabbit hutches on the outskirts .. but that happens everywhere .... and still despite it all it's always a big country town .. with the mentality of same ... you wouldn't know that we were on the same continent as somewhere like melbourne .. heh .. well except when you fly into melbourne ..over that same dry farmland dotted with the odd patch of eucalyptus ... that holds sway over much of the arable parts of this wide land ..

sorry if you're a brisfan ... i live here but i don't have to be supa enthusiastic about every aspect of it .. ;-]

amazing as the city itself.. with all the construction and such

construction .. drlol .. a couple of underground tunnels .. and some high rise investment schemes in the city ... oh plus the rabbit hutches on the outskirts .. but that happens everywhere .... and still despite it all it's always a big country town .. with the mentality of same ... you wouldn't know that we were on the same continent as somewhere like melbourne .. heh .. well except when you fly into melbourne ..over that same dry farmland dotted with the odd patch of eucalyptus ... that holds sway over much of the arable parts of this wide land ..

sorry if you're a brisfan ... i live here but i don't have to be supa enthusiastic about every aspect of it .. ;-]

sarcasm. FYI I hate brisbane

Archived