IGNORED

post your dog

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest joshier
My friend moved out two days ago and took the dog with him, I miss her

2moe90g.jpg

talk about dog owners looking like their dog [expression]. No offence intended.

Guest placidburp

Ahhh he is gorgeous! fuzzy wuzzy! aahhhh! i'm sure this thread has beeen done before an i said the same thing...?

Guest thanksomuch
My dog died two years ago and got replaced with a ferret.

babymaxx.jpg

i wubs ferrets >.<

this is my pupper d. doggins. Her name is Inari.

Picture288.jpg

and most of you have seen this one, but my kitty Yakuza and Inari, well, they loves each other :3

1.jpg

when i was very young my family had a black lab. nicest dog, very smart and very loving. put up with me pulling on his tail and shit, never barked. ended up getting cancer of the something as many purebreds do.

Guest thanksomuch
morninstar_veggie_dogs_619.jpg

the treatment of Veggie Dogs is completely brutal and inhumane. Thousands of Veggie Dogs suffer at the hands of wonton slaughter house employees who treat them with less respect then trash!!!

v13.jpg

Guest thanksomuch

END THE SUFFERING OF MILLIONS OF VEGGIE DOGS NOW! DO NOT BUY VEGGIE DOG FOOD PRODUCTS!!! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!

dog.gif

when i was very young my family had a black lab. nicest dog, very smart and very loving. put up with me pulling on his tail and shit, never barked. ended up getting cancer of the something as many purebreds do.

The same thing happened to a dog I had for a good part of my childhood. I was away at college and got a call from my dad that my dog had gotten really skinny and weak and they found out he had cancer and had to put to sleep. Never got to even hold his paw when they put him down or say goodbye.

wtf a EOS 1Ds Mark II?!?!?!

yes, had rented it for a job, and was warming it up on the dog. you seem alarmed.

some cool dogs all around. i'm more of a cat person, my girlfriend insisted on a dog. i'll admit they have more expression for the most part. cats just have a "what the fuck, motherfucker?" look when you photograph them. actually, that's all the time.

c

END THE SUFFERING OF MILLIONS OF VEGGIE DOGS NOW! DO NOT BUY VEGGIE DOG FOOD PRODUCTS!!! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!

dog.gif

That dogberry looks delicious.

Guest Coalbucket PI
My friend moved out two days ago and took the dog with him, I miss her

talk about dog owners looking like their dog [expression]. No offence intended.

Yeah I got that. I achieve this expression by making fart noises behind her head. Sadly I'm not her owner hence shes left me, just like all the human women do too