IGNORED

Being Friends With Mostly Girls

oyster

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the next time all of yall go out and talk to girls, i want you all to think about "how good she'd look with your dick in her mouth!"

Guest abusivegeorge
the next time all of yall go out and talk to girls, i want you all to think about "how good she'd look with your dick in her mouth!"

I did clock this in your original post, and I agree it is fucking hilarious, or imagine you're spooning.

I have loads of friends who are girls, and I would safely bang them all. However, this bares no affect on our relationships because thats not what I'm trying to get, in fact I don't even think about it, BUT if any of them did take it further I don't think I would say no, I mean thats why your friends in the first place right? Because you get along? Yes ok you could argue that's the whole reason it's not real friendship because you would have sex with them and it's not like that with the guys, of course it's not like that with the guys, I'm not fucking gay thats why.

lol

lol

lol

Guest nene multiple assgasms

man this girl would look so good with asymmetrical head's dick in her mouth!

Archived