IGNORED

Air - Love 2

'Do The Joy' sounds like Air on auto pilot.

IMO this is what Love 2 in its entirety sounded like. But its still such a good autopilot I can't complain.

'Do The Joy' sounds like Air on auto pilot.

IMO this is what Love 2 in its entirety sounded like. But its still such a good autopilot I can't complain.

Listening now- I kind of agree that it sounds a little like Air lite, but I think I'm liking it. Definitely going for more of the retro mood-muzak route this time, but still on the right side of cheesy I think...

Guest lands end road

I'm really enjoying "missing the light of the day" and "you can tell it to everybody" so far. Overall this is pretty "lite" sounding, even for Air but it's probably their most cohesive sounding album to date.

Right now I'm liking it better than Pocket Symphony or Talkie Walkie... not quite sure how it compares to those before that yet. This coming from a Premiers Symptômes fan who thinks every Air record since has been a bit shit. Except for maybe the Virgin Suicides, in fact I'm giving that one a listen tonight just to make sure. :pedobear:

Archived