IGNORED

Michael Jackson is dead.

Guest Mr Salads

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joshier

The thing is, the people making fun of him here - the ones who thoroughly think he wasn't a great musician or composer will probably never produce anything as good as he did. He personally wrote the majority of his songs unlike 90% of pop artists. A fucking great man and anyone who thinks 'eugh, he was a bit weird' - Try living his life where you're on TV at age 5 and constantly being famous from there. Not to mention his abusive dad.

the ones who thoroughly think he wasn't a great musician or composer will probably never produce anything as good as he did.

And the ones who did think he was a great musician?

Guest joshier
the ones who thoroughly think he wasn't a great musician or composer will probably never produce anything as good as he did.

And the ones who did think he was a great musician?

They can fuck off too. No I'm joking

They are my friends and are also probably from the south of England and we shall have sex fucks soon.

Guest Shit Attack

I dont see how its really a tragic story the guy had a better life than 99 percent of people on this planet ever will have. good luck to him tho the guy was good at what he did

Guest abusivegeorge

The guy was a brilliant musician, and I will vouch for everyone in this thread that they don't think he "wasn't a great musician", it's just that people take the piss josh, this is 1999.

The guy was a brilliant musician, and I will vouch for everyone in this thread that they don't think he "wasn't a great musician", it's just that people take the piss josh, this is 1999.

song writer and performer maybe.

musician? don't think he could play anything could he?

[/pedantry]

Guest abusivegeorge

You know what I meant, fucking Scottish jesus, even siding with joshier now? You and your webbed feet can get fucked.

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe
The thing is, the people making fun of him here - the ones who thoroughly think he wasn't a great musician or composer will probably never produce anything as good as he did. He personally wrote the majority of his songs unlike 90% of pop artists. A fucking great man and anyone who thinks 'eugh, he was a bit weird' - Try living his life where you're on TV at age 5 and constantly being famous from there. Not to mention his abusive dad.

yeh but he was a little bit out of line with the whole raping kids bit

I dont see how its really a tragic story the guy had a better life than 99 percent of people on this planet ever will have. good luck to him tho the guy was good at what he did

There is no question it's tragic. He was abused, didn't have have a childhood or a choice of being a superstar at an early age, developed a complex of perfection that led to more fame and mania that plagued every moment of his existence. Imagine not being able to take a stroll without being mobbed by strangers. That's incredibly frightening. Not to mention he was also plagued by the media. Granted, mostly it was because of his behavior, but anyone would be fucked up with a life he had. Even if he was a eccentric pervert, he still had a lot of love in his heart. .

[/pedantry]

singers aren't musicians nowadays?

[/pedantry]

singers aren't musicians nowadays?

i've always considered singers and musicians seperate.

i'm open to persuasion.

He was 11 when their first single was released.

Just sayin'

Guest Shit Attack

if he didnt have a choice about being a star at an early age and was supposedly so upset about it why would he bother still pursuing fame as an adult which he undoubtedly did ? As much as his privacy was intruded (which a lot of the time was his own fault ) he obviously enjoyed the attention and had something of a messiah complex . If I could of spent my childhood touring the world and making millions of dollars I would quite happily have done it, thats hardly the worst thing that can happen to a person is it ? . Im not saying its not a shame he died but saying his life is one big sob story despite the fact he has the biggest selling album ever created and spent more money on fairgrounds and buying pet chimps than i or most people will ever have even a fraction of , Im afraid i cant see that as too much of a tragedy. If a guy who lived in a mansion, had his own fairground, had the biggest selling musical release of all time and is worshipped by thousands of fans' life is a tragedy just because he couldnt go outside as a kid and play hide and seek or whatever then everyone elses life must be a super tragedy of unbelievably large proportions. Basically its only ever a "tragedy" if the person involved is mega famous, unbelievably rich, known throughout the whole world and is considered to be important.

if he didnt have a choice about being a star at an early age and was supposedly so upset about it why would he bother still pursuing fame as an adult which he undoubtedly did ? As much as his privacy was intruded (which a lot of the time was his own fault ) he obviously enjoyed the attention and had something of a messiah complex . If I could of spent my childhood touring the world and making millions of dollars I would quite happily have done it, thats hardly the worst thing that can happen to a person is it ? . Im not saying its not a shame he died but saying his life is one big sob story despite the fact he has the biggest selling album ever created and spent more money on fairgrounds and buying pet chimps than i or most people will ever have even a fraction of , Im afraid i cant see that as too much of a tragedy. If a guy who lived in a mansion, had his own fairground, had the biggest selling musical release of all time and is worshipped by thousands of fans' life is a tragedy just because he couldnt go outside as a kid and play hide and seek or whatever then everyone elses life must be a super tragedy of unbelievably large proportions. Basically its only ever a "tragedy" if the person involved is mega famous, unbelievably rich, known throughout the whole world and is considered to be important.

Wait, are you talking about Kurt Cobain?

Archived