IGNORED

Futonic Records: Tribute To Antarctica artwork poll (Closed)

Brandi_B

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah not using that one, that was like my only request when this poll was made. dont put the emo piano ballad one up in the poll. all due respect to the artist who made it but it is opposite of my and futonic style. sry

i take it Joyrex's postcard/Hugo Boss aftershave ad is straight up futonic style

Guest analogue wings

i take it Joyrex's postcard/Hugo Boss aftershave ad is straight up futonic style

naw fred prefers the 1997 drum n bass compilation cover

Congratulations to STOPPIT the winner! After a VERY obvious lead, and Futonic's agreement that it is a good fit, we have ended the poll and chosen his as the winner. Thanks to all the participants! All of the finalists were fantastic, and many of the entries were very good as well. Look for A Tribute to Antarctica, on Futonic records coming soon! In the meantime view previous compilations and Chris Moss' Sub 2 at the Futonic Records website.

stoppit.jpg

Guest Stoppit

Thanks for the votes guys! It certainly made all the hours of bribery and blackmailing I put into this campaign worthwhile!

And those of you who didn't vote for my submission are clearly incorruptible, so well done to you as well.

Seriously though, there were loads of really good submissions, so it's nice to be picked. Thanks again!

Here's the final top 5 stats for those interested:

Stoppit (32 votes [31.07%])

MarkedxOne (20 votes [19.42%])

Yek (10 votes [9.71%])

Ominous (8 votes [7.77%])

Pigster (8 votes [7.77%])

Archived