IGNORED

Geogaddi Special Edition

Capsaicin

Guest Retrig

I just ordered this from amazon, who else has this and is it good?

I do... I'm not sure what you're asking about as it's the same track listing as the normal version. If you haven't heard Geogaddi it's excellent. The extra artwork is neat. The hardbound cover however is not. Warp, please quit making CD's that are abnormally sized and don't fit into regular CD racks, thanks!

Gets a thumbs up off me too for the quality.

Would have been nice if Warp/BoC had included "From One Source..." on this release as an extra incentive but they obviously realise muppets like me would fork out another £20 on the Japanese version.

it looks like a mini book. childs book? there are alot of kaleidoscope type pics of children inside. and yeah that should have given them more of a reason to include 'from one source' on the limited edition, the song has children talking throughout the entire song.

i like the way even the interior of the cd sleeve has a nice hexagonny print on it

the bocs understand that attention to detail is important

those bocscopes are quite interesting, def

I think this depends on whether you have one or not.

If not then they probably look dead nice and perhaps hold the meaning of life. If you have then you're probably disappointed how small and fragile they are.

I've had mine since about 2003, and it must have come out of its box about 5 times. And then just to make sure it's still in one piece. And if there was only 200 made, how can you still pick one up for £50 !

I'd swap mine for a mint copy of the Aquarius 7". Maybe.

Do you think all that extra artwork is worth an extra six bucks?

Yes, it's lovely. Many happy memories of that flipping through that book whilst listening to the album. The vinyl art is predictably the best though. I don't think it's still in print, and my housemates copy is super dog-eared, but it's well nice.

Guest Aces

I have the vinyl version and it's one of the loveliest looking records I have in my collection. Only almost evenly matched by Orbitals Insides which is also a lovely looking vinyl.

Guest phaelam

geogaddi1.jpg

geogaddi2.jpg

geogaddi3.jpg

geogaddi4.jpg

Wait, this is the Special Edition?! I have this! I found it at an FYE in Tacoma for $23! I had no idea it was a special edition!

The storybook thing is pretty cool, lost the disc, though.

Archived