IGNORED

Agitation.

Blir

Does anyone else get this? Days where you're just edge of your seat agitated? Where you can't stop jiggling your knee and feeling like the slightest thing will make you lash out?

I'm getting this so bad right now. Driving me nuts. Discuss.

And to appease the usual WATMM clientele - I DID A MASSIVE SHIT AND IT WAS BIG

Guest JohnTqs

i'm having a writer's block week, and it's making me agitated. i've been playing to many videogames

Guest Aces

Does anyone else get this? Days where you're just edge of your seat agitated? Where you can't stop jiggling your knee and feeling like the slightest thing will make you lash out?

Yes, more often than I would like. Quite often it is for no apparent reason. I don't like it at all.

Guest ezkerraldean

Please accurately quantify the size (mass; volume; dimensions) of said shit.

Guest hahathhat

when i get AGITATED like that, i find the best thing is to flail around... you get in a nice open space and just wig out. let your body flail in any/every direction at once, whatever the hell it wants to do. when you're tired and want to sit down, you're done. it takes some practice to let go like that, but it works like a charm.

when i get AGITATED like that, i find the best thing is to flail around... you get in a nice open space and just wig out. let your body flail in any/every direction at once, whatever the hell it wants to do. when you're tired and want to sit down, you're done. it takes some practice to let go like that, but it works like a charm.

it's called dancing

or more specifically what you described would be intelligent dancing

I'm getting this so bad right now. Driving me nuts. Discuss.

Ah, I think I know what your problem is - since you claim to have taken a 'massive shit', the shaky, jiggling knee and temper are due to your body recovering from having expelled a football from your anus. My recommendation is while your anus is still flexible, lube up a water balloon, and insert it into the cavity where the excrement was, and slowly over a period of 3 hours let out 4ccs of water every 15 minutes, thus allowing your anal muscles to slowly go back to normal, and restore the tension required for proper bowel movments.

Guest hahathhat

it's called dancing

or more specifically what you described would be intelligent dancing

is bjork dance; yell yell scream punch.

I went go karting guys, it was awesome. I felt much better after a 1.5 hour le mans style race. 200CC karts, pretty fucking awesome. Thread maybe to follow.

Guest dese manz hatin

4748-1179756957.jpg

my mate drank several cans of these on saturday night... he ended up jumping around the entire club, against walls and onto people to the sound of minimal techno for several hours... it was impossible to stop him, like he was on pills or something. I never thought this stuff could make you go crazy like thath

Guest my usernames always really suck

Any time I want to read a book, I can't get comfortable. I can't pay attention to the words because it goes like this:

- My right arm feels uncomfortable, shift elbow around a bit

- Read a couple more paragraphs

- Pillows are getting flat, put book down and fluff pillows

- Read a paragraph

- Now I fluffed them too much and my neck feels funny. Scootch up a bit

- It's a little warm in here. Get out of bed and open the window to let the cool night air in.

- Get back in bed, read a couple more paragraphs

- Now I'm uncomfortable again, and the lower pillow is slowly sinking into the wall behind my mattress. Get out of bed, pull the pillow out from between the mattress and wall, and adjust my mattress to move it closer to the wall again. Fluff pillows accordingly.

- Read another paragraph

- Now I have to pee. Get out of bed and go to the toilet

- Go back, read a page

- My left arm feels uncomfortable the way I'm holding the book and it's getting too cold in here. Get out of bed, grab a blanket.

- Read another couple of paragraphs while leaning in a way so that I attempt to read the book without having to hold it.

- Well I thought I had it and now the book flipped a bunch of pages from a breeze from the open window

- Get out of bed and play Team Fortress 2 until 7:30 in the morning. Go to sleep and wake up at 2:00pm.

Any time I want to read a book, I can't get comfortable. I can't pay attention to the words because it goes like this:

- My right arm feels uncomfortable, shift elbow around a bit

- Pillows are getting flat, put book down and fluff pillows

- Read a paragraph

- Now I fluffed them too much and my neck feels funny. Scootch up a bit

- It's a little warm in here. Get out of bed and open the window to let the cool night air in.

- Get back in bed, read a couple more paragraphs

- Now I'm uncomfortable again, and the lower pillow is slowly sinking into the wall behind my mattress. Get out of bed, pull the pillow out from between the mattress and wall, and adjust my mattress to move it closer to the wall again. Fluff pillows accordingly.

- Read another paragraph

- Now I have to pee. Get out of bed and go to the toilet

- Go back, read a page

- My left arm feels uncomfortable the way I'm holding the book and it's getting too cold in here. Get out of bed, grab a blanket.

- Read another couple of paragraphs while leaning in a way so that I attempt to read the book without having to hold it.

- Well I thought I had it and now the book flipped a bunch of pages from a breeze from the open window

- Get out of bed and play Team Fortress 2 until 7:30 in the morning. Go to sleep and wake up at 2:00pm.

Read sitting in chair or on sofa. Problem solved.

Archived