IGNORED

Uhhh, weird

Guest my usernames always really suck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzHJyKkEOHQ

Hurrr durrr, embedding disabled.

Anyway,

1) Does she really need 3 bodyguards and her aunt at the same time to adjust the microphone by a probably 5 or 10 degree angle?

2) Why are the bodyguards consoling her by staring at her like a vulture? Why is that one bodyguard wearing a Michael Jackson glove? And why are they petting her?

3) CROCODILE TEARS. FAKE FAKE FAKE. I haven't seen a fake display of fake emotion this fake since Susan Smith went on the news after drowning her kids and said a Puerto Rican man kidnapped them.

So are Michael Jackson's spawn going to grow up with career paths that guarantee they'll continue his legacy of being weird and creepy?

Will a god damn tsunami please hit the entire state of California already?

lol at the lack of factual information that helped you post this

my usernames always really suck should be banned like beneboi for mocking a dead person.

but then Joyrex would be banned too

fuck jacko, his kids and the rest of his family.

now ur just being inflammatory. I do not detect sincerity in your voice.

Yes, I hear you talk when I read your posts.

Guest glasse

i'm sorry miss jackson (i am for real)

never meant to make your daughter cry

i apologize until i die

EDIT: I just watched the vid. I would not call them "croc tears", but her display was exactly what was expected of her (by closely observing and emulating others), and she knew that most would buy it. It's like the scene in the movie "Joshua" where only AFTER watching his dad (Sam Rockwell?) mourn the loss of their dog, did he then display his own "emotions" which were'nt really his emotions, but a cover. He is quicker and more practiced after he kill gramma.

Paris Jackson is quite possibly a sadist, and will most definately continue the road of weird for the family, if we, the public are allowed to see it.

Mike Jackson music rules though (pre '93ish), and he did not fiddle dem boys.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

What has the world come to when virginal shut-ins are making fun of one another?

pwn

It saddens me to learn that solidarity is dead. What has the world come to when virginal shut-ins are making fun of one another?

was this directed towards me? I wasn't making fun!

yeah i dont see how Paris crying at her father memorial comes off as fake ...

maybe I, like the OP, is "reading too much into this".

maybe not.

Maybe she's going to be hot in 10 years, i dunno.

At any rate, the tears SEEM TO ME IMHO to be canned. Sorry if that makes people hate me. I still love MJ and hopes that Paris can deal with this in a way that will not eventually be destructive in any way.

Guest my usernames always really suck

It saddens me to learn that solidarity is dead. What has the world come to when virginal shut-ins are making fun of one another?

How many Pocky Sticks have you eaten today? Be careful, you might get Diabetes.

This whole thread is ridiculous. Take a step back and realise that you are mocking a child for crying at her fathers funeral.

Paris Jackson is quite possibly a sadist, and will most definately continue the road of weird for the family, if we, the public are allowed to see it.

oh come now, she has a much better chance of making it than her dad.

for one, she's white.

*rimshot*

Guest Mirezzi

Hmm, what's more interesting in this thread? Planetoid's transgressive but not very funny jokes about MJ's daughter, or, the fact that everybody is mad at him not for failing to be funny but for being transgressive? Is this still WATMM?

Discuss.

lol

I can see how it's not hard to analyze that video and be quick to assume that it was a 'display' or the family made her do it (supposedly Janet or LaToya was going to speak, and she decided on her own to say a few words), but I think she was sincere - regardless of what you may assume (and really, it's all assumptions unless you were actually around Jackson or seen video of him committing such acts) about his supposed molestation or family life, the fact remains that he was their father since their birth, and hopefully tried to give them a normal life as possible and shield them from the media that haunted him so much due to his fame.

Personally, I don't think they are his biological children just based on their appearance, but I could be wrong. Regardless, he was a father to them, and this time must be really hard on them.

And yes, my current avatar is contradictary of what I just said, but I think it's just a really clever pun that I saw on a skateboard when in California...

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

This whole thread is ridiculous. Take a step back and realise that you are mocking a child for crying at her fathers funeral.

How many Pocky Sticks have you eaten today? Be careful, you might get Diabetes.

lol

That's so cute...you think I eat Pocky. I guess if I was thirty and I'd never felt the touch of a woman (I'm assuming you're straight) and had no close relations to speak of I'd probably think in stereotypes too.

*dances to rap music while wearing a fried chicken-stained kimono and shooting watermelon seeds from an aids gun*

mj died. ok. he made his music back in the day, and its important to (some) people and whatnot, but look, guys 50, lived in his dreamland surrounded by little kids, fuckin creep, sure he abused those kids and untold more, took loads of sedatives and whatever else, and when he dies from a heart attack everyone thinks its such a loss... um, OTHER PEOPLE DIE WHO ARE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT...

stupid medium

lol

fu

ALSO POCKY DOESNT GIVE YOU DIABETES YOU SON OF A BITCH I DIDN'T EAT A SINGLE POCKY BEFORE I WAS DIAGNOSED SO FUCK YOU YOU WHORE.

Archived